SHE WHAT?!!

Madison's POV:

I was scared after the CDC I want to stay somewhere safe for a long time but I know it won't come true. I sat in between mommy and daddy hoping we will find somewhere safe in the future for the group and mom and dad to be safe.

While we were driving I saw that everyone stopped And mom and dad got out. I got out and went over to Mommy and asked her " mommy can I go play with Sophia?" Mommy nodded and said, "you two stay in Carol's sight ok?" I nodded and ran over to Miss Carol.

Jessica's POV: I watched Madison run off and I got worried about what if something happened? I saw Daryl look at me but I just shook my head and walked to a random car and went through it. I heard someone come up behind me and I turned to see Shane.

I just looked at him and said: "what do you  want?" He smirked and said, "I think you know what I want." I growled and said, "well that's not Lori because she is taken remember." Shane smirked and said, "it's not Lori I want it's you and I want Madison." I growled and said, "think again Shane you can't have me and my daughter." Shane just smiled and said "we will see Jess just you wait darling" and he walked away.

I just went back to going through cars when I heard Rick say "get under the car there is a horde coming" And he hurried away while I got under the car. I started for Daryl and Madison and just laid still waiting for the horde to pass.

Madison's POV:

 I and Sophia were playing when Carol said "girls get under the car and don't come out until someone comes to get you ok" and ran off. Me and Sophia got under the car I turned my face to see mommy a few feet away from daddy with a walker on top of him and I started to get scared and saw no more feet were going by that's when me and Sophia started to get out when two more came out of nowhere and almost got Sophia And we ran into the woods hearing the group call for us but we didn't stop because there were two walkers behind us.We keep running until we saw Rick come from behind a tree and showed us a hiding place near a river so we went and hid until I heard him say "one of you have to come with me."

I looked at Sophia and said "take her I'll be here when you get back" and Rick nodded taking Sophia with him with the two walkers coming behind them. I waited for them until I saw a walker come right for me and I ran off stumbling over branches and rocked when I fell and hurt my knee making it bleed and I started to cry but stopped when I knew mom and dad would want me to be strong.

I picked up a big rock and threw it at the Walker knocking him down and I limped over striking him in the head over ten times finally killing it and backed away. I looked up at the sky seeing it was getting dark and tried to climb a tree to sleep in when I finally fell asleep.

Daryl's POV: when I helped T-dog back to the RV I saw everyone scared and I walked over to Jessica and asked: "hey what's wrong?" Jessica looked at me with puffy eyes and said: "Madison and Sophia ran off when two walkers went after them and Rick went after them."

I started to cry and held Jessica in my arms when we heard someone and looked and saw it was Rick and Sophia and Carol ran over hugging her daughter when I asked: "RICK WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" Rick didn't answer but Sophia did and said "MR. Daryl me and Madison ran off into the woods and keep running until MR. Rick helped us and told Madison to hid near the river as we went off and when we got back to the hiding place Madison was gone I'm sorry I left her." 

I just shook my head and said "it's ok kid" and started to cry with Jessica beside me when I finally stopped and said, "I'm going to look for her." Rick nodded and said that Glenn and Shane were coming with us and before we went off I kissed Jessica on top of the head and said: "I will get our daughter back." She nodded and kissed my cheek and said: "be careful ok?" I smiled and said "I'll see you later I love you" and she said "I love you to Mr. Dixion" and we were off going to look for my daughter.