Why Do bad things happen??

Jessica's POV:

So much has happened over the past weeks, We found Sophia in the barn and she had a bite mark on her neck. Carol didn't take it lightly,We found a boy after the guys went to find Hershel and they had to bring him back to the farm because his group shot at ours and left him. Lori went looking for them of course... she flipped a car and almost died and Shane to go after her, and now Daryl, Rick, Shane, and Glenn are going to find The boy that escaped the shed.

I walked onto the porch and saw a Daryl and Glen and Daryl said " did they get back yet?" I shook my head and saw a horde. I gasped and said " Guys theirs a horde we have to go." Everyone ran into the house to get their stuff while Daryl said " Jessica go get Madison and get out of here I will find you two when we leave ok."

I nodded and ran upstairs to get Madison. I ran to our room and said" Madison baby we have to go their is walkers outside." Madison's eyes went wide and nodded and hurried to get as much as she could and went outside to see everyone shooting and getting in cars and leaving. I looked around and saw Carol getting surrounded by walkers and I shot some in the head keeping Madison safe behind me.

Carol looked at me and I nodded and she ran over to Daryl and got on but he wouldn't leave looking at me but I yelled" GET OUT OF HERE I WILL FIND YOU!!!"

Daryl started to cry but left anyway and me and Madison ran to the woods taking out any walkers getting close to us.

I heard Madison scream and I turned around to see that a walker got a hold of her and was about to bite her until I put my knife into his head.

Madison looked at me and smiled then with wide eyes and picked up her gun and shot and I heard something drop and I turned to see a walker right behind me drop to the ground and I said " come on baby we have to find Daddy and the group." She nodded and stood up and got her gun and knife and we took off to find our family.

Daryl's POV:

I can't believe I lost my girls again because of the damn walkers. I watched as the barn caught on fire and everyone leaving but I looked around to see if I could find Madison and Jessica but I only saw saving Carol from some walkers and telling me to leave.

I didn't want to leave them there but just before I got them Madison and Jessica ran into the woods and I had to get out of there with Carol with me. I started to cry but drove to the highway hoping to see Jessica and my baby girl there.

When me and Carol got the highway I jumped off and started to look around saying" has anyone seen Jessica or Madison?"

But they all shook their heads and Carol said: " they saved me from getting bit and ran into the woods." I just walked away from the group and cried and cry hoping to find them soon.

six Months later

We found an old house and looked inside. I was still looking for my girls every chance I got but still nothing, but I did find a picture of me and my girls a month ago and that gave me hope. I went to one of the rooms checking for walkers but came to find an owl and shoot it and started to eat it.

I went back where everyone was and sat down getting the feathers off until I heard T-dog say" hey." I looked and saw some walkers outside and we got out of there and went to the cars and I got on my motorcycle. We rode away and stopped to see if we lost them and I said: " Rick I'm going hunting want to come?"

Rick nodded and followed me until we got to a hill and we saw a prison and saw the yard had more than ten walkers walking around and said " what a shame." Rick said, " no we can make this work lets go tell the others." I nodded and walked back to the group.

We got back and Rick said," come on everybody get your stuff me and Daryl found a prison not far from here and look good other than the walkers in the prison yard."

Everyone smiled and nodded but I just followed them not saying anything. When we got there we killed some walkers getting too close and saw a hole in the fence and I got some wire and said: " When we all get in the fence someone needs to tie this so the hole won't open."

Glen nodded and took the wire from me and we all got through the hole and Glenn was last and closed the hole and Rick said " ok Daryl left guard tower, Beth, Carl, and Hershel go over the fence and try to get them over there, Maggie and Glenn right guard tower, And Carol go with Daryl and remember we don't have a lot of ammo, and Lori open the fence." I saw Rick look at Lori with a sour eye but me and Carol went to the tower and waited for Rick to run.

Rick nodded and Lori opened the gate and Rick ran while we all shot t the walkers and everyone yelling.

I saw Rick closing the gate and went to a tower and killed the one in it and I said: " Wrap it up." Then everyone killed the rest and smiled when there were no more walkers.

We went to the yard and Carol said: " we haven't had with much room, unlike the farm." I nodded and everyone was happy but I was still unhappy not having my girls with me to see this.

I sighed and went to Rick and said: " I'm going to take watch." I didn't hear what he said I just walked away to the flipped bus and sat down looking into the woods.

I just sat there until I heard someone coming over and I turned to see Carol with some food. I grunted and stood up helping her onto the bus and sat down.

Carol said, " you got to eat Pookie." I just sat there and said, " go give it to Lori she's the one with the baby." Carol sighed and handed me the food, I looked at her and took the food from her and ate. While I ate I heard Carol let out a gasp and I said: " you ok?"

She looked at me and said, " my shoulder hurts from the kickback."

I licked my fingers and said, " come here." I started to arm her shoulder, when I got done I heard her say " want to screw around?"

I looked at her and said, " stop." She chuckled and I said, " I'm going down first." She smiled said " even better." I grunted and helped her down and walked over to the group.

HAAHAHAH I'm so evil MA HAHAHA they might be dead you never know...