no more happy endings

*****Warning short chapter***** And some of the rest of the chapters from here on out might not go with the show and I might get what they say wrong sorry bye.

Daryl's POV:

I can't believe I found my baby girl. When I saw her run around the house with that smile on her face I almost cried. I looked at Jessica and Madison and thought how am I so lucky to have the two best girls in the world as my family?

I hugged Madison so tight and cried on her shoulder until I heard her say " Daddy it's ok now you and mommy are here the family is back together again." I smiled and said, " How did you get so smart?" Madison smiled and said, " I don't know."

I chuckled and smiled and both of my girls until I heard Rick say " Hershel might let us stay we just have to hand over our guns." and heard him sigh. Me, Madison, and Jessica stood up hearing Shane and everyone saying and asking why we had to but I and my two girls walked away setting up our tent away from the group.

After we got done setting up the tent me and Jessica made a fire while Madison played with her doll I got her for her fourth birthday.

I smiled at her knowing it must be hard growing up in a messed up world like this and I swore that I would protect Madison, Jessica and the group they are my family but not Shane I see the way he looks at Lori and the way he looked at Jessica when she first got here but he will never have my family I would kill him if he tried.

Jessica's POV:

I was sitting next to Daryl at the fire watching Madison play with her doll when I was her yawn and I smiled and said " Sleepy baby girl?" Madison nodded and rubbed her eyes and I was about to get up but Daryl said: " It's ok to let me put her to bed."

I nodded and watched him take her into the tent. After a minute or two, Daryl didn't come out and I went to the flap of the tent and heard " you love mommy don't you daddy?"

I smiled and heard Daryl say " Yes baby girl I do and I love you too, you and your mommy are very important to me I don't know what I'd do without you two."

I started to tear up and heard Madison say " it was sad before we found you mommy would cry herself to sleep and wouldn't talk much we would just keep looking for you and uncle Merle."

Daryl said, " I know baby but I'm here now you don't have to worry about that now go to sleep."

I smiled and went back to my spot next to the fire when Daryl come out of the tent. I smiled at him and said, " I love you too Mister Dixon."

 Daryl smiled and said, " I love you too misses Dixon." I smiled and put my head on his shoulder and said: " I'm glad we found you and Merle."

Daryl smiled and kissed my forehead and said: " I glad you found us too you should have seen me and Merle at the beginning of it when we couldn't find you so we were a wreck knowing we couldn't find you and Madison." I smiled and said, " but we are here now and nothing can change that."

 I kissed his cheek and got up going inside the tent and laying beside Madison on the cot. After a few minutes when I was about to fall asleep Daryl came in started to undress until he was in his underwear and got into the sleeping bag.

 I smiled and snuggled to him with Madison in my arms. Daryl put his arm around me and Madison bringing us closer to him. I smiled and closed my eyes hearing this " you're my life." Then I fell asleep.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT WHAT CAN HAPPEN ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MESSAGE ME SEEYA!!!