8

"Are you even wearing pants?"

Harry was wearing shorts, a striped shirt, and his older brother, Luke's, flannel.

"I am, as you can see!"

"Well you weren't facing me so I couldn't tell."

"I wasn't facing you because i didn't want to see you. Surprising? I think not."

"Is that flannel your boyfriends? Wow little Harry finally got a boyfriend!"

"Why does it matter?"

"It doesn't."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Maybe I do."

"Is that his flannel?"

"For fucks sake it's not his boyfriends; Harry doesn't even have a boyfriend! It's his brothers."

Niall came out of nowhere and was getting annoyed of this conversation.

Louis would never admit it, but he was very relieved to know that Harry didn't have a boyfriend.

"Niall don't curse!"

"Sorry hazzy but this was getting annoying."

"Ugh you guys are gross, I don't even want to look at you!"

"Then don't! you can leave literally at any time!

Louis rolled his eyes and walked away.

Harry groaned loudly and turned to Niall.

"I absolutely hate him! I'm not even that mean and you know that but Louis just brings out the worst in me! He's rude, he's so conceited, and he thinks he's better than everyone else but in reality he's not! At the end of the day, he's still that stupid mean person he'll always be!"

"Well you know what Harry? At the end of the day, you're still that boy who dresses like a girl that nobody likes!"

Harry and Niall turned their heads around quickly to look at Louis.

Harry ran away towards the bathroom while Niall stuck around with a disappointed look.

"Wow Louis, you really stooped low this time. You're so fucking rude! Harry is beautiful and he's so innocent and you're hurting that by saying shit about him. I hope you know that before all this, Harry looked up to you, but I guess you'll never care because you seem to not care now. You're such a dick."

Niall ran where Harry has been going since the beginning of the year while Louis stood there stupidly thinking it over.

Harry was beautiful and everyone knew that.

Louis just didn't want to admit it.

++++

damn Louis no need to be so rude all the time like we all know you like Harry so no need to say nobody likes him cause i have a bunch of people who obviously do

this chapter was absolute crap but I hope you enjoyed!

tell me what you thought of this chapter : )

all the love
       -N xx