42

cUTIE

♡♡♡

"Oh my god Harry look!"

Harry turned to see Niall by the makeup and a really pretty colour of lipstick in his hand.

"Oh my god Niall! You have to buy it!"

Niall nodded then put it in the basket he had and kept looking around.

Harry felt arms wrap around him so he quickly turned around ready to hit someone but stopping seeing it was only louis.

"You about gave me a heart attack lou!"

"Sorry baby, you're just so cute when you get all excited."

Harry blushed when Louis bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Excited in more ways then one."

Louis pulled back with a smirk.

"Go shop now baby."

Harry rushed away with a deep blush on his cheeks.

♡♡♡

"Hey lou?"

Louis looked up from his phone.

"Yes baby boy?"

"When I'm done doing Niall's makeup, can I do yours?"

"Sure baby."

Harry smiled big and went back to doing Niall's makeup.

"Niall! You look so cute! Cole's gonna love you even more if he sees you like this!"

Niall blushed and went to the bathroom to see his makeup.

"Your turn Louis!"

Louis smiled and sat down on the bed in front of Harry.

Louis had his hands on Harry's hips while Harry stood between Louis' legs blushing lightly.

Harry loves when he can do Louis' makeup.

Harry loves Louis in general.

♡♡♡

"Guys I swear Monday's are not my days, I look like shit."

"Liam, shut up, you always look nice."

Liam smiled at Zayn and hugged him.

"Louis, why do you always have makeup on your face? Do you have a secret you'd like to tell us?"

"No I don't, I just let Harry do my makeup so he can practice and what not."

Harry smiled because Louis lets him do his makeup and nails all the time.

"Aw that's so cute!"

Liam smiled and took a picture of Louis looking at Harry with fond getting the painted nails in it so he can send it to Jay.

Louis loved that Harry is comfortable enough with him to do his makeup and stuff.

Louis loved Harry and Harry loved Louis.

It was as simple as that.

♡♡♡

they're so cute im

Harry is a smol baby and like I'm crying

mY FRIEND ASKED ME WHATS MY WATTPAD BOOK CALLED AND IM LIKE NOPE GOTTA BLAST ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION

I've literally only told like two people what's it's called and I'm not about to tell other people

Also I am writing a sequel once this book gets to 50 chapters and the sequel will probably just be more fluff and smut so ;)

anyways hope you enjoyed!

please tell me what you thought of this chapter :)

all the love
       -nayeska 💓