12

Harry's pretty case :D

another update woooo are you happy cause I am !! :D

"Hey dork!"

Harry sighed and turned around.

"What Louis?"

"Just wanted to know when the concert was. You didn't text me, it's been a week."

Louis pouted. He actually pouted.

"What's your number again?"

"Hand me your phone."

Harrys hands Louis his phone that he got a phone case for a couple days ago.

Louis looks at the case and Harry swears he hears Louis mutter 'cute' under his breath.

Harry blushed when Louis gives his phone back.

"See you around loser."

Louis will always call Harry names.

Even if they are together Louis will call Harry names.

Louis hears his phone ring and pulls it out.

Harry🐰🍓: the concert is tomorrow and my mummy is going to pick you up at 5 because it takes an hour to get there and it starts at 8 so it's better to be there an hour early so we can get seated and such

Harry🐰🍓:by the way we're front row so it'll be nice :-)

Louis may or may not have smiled as he read that.

"Aw Lou who are you texting a that's making you smile?"

Louis looks up and sees one of his friends, best friend actually, Stan.

Stan and Louis have been friends since they were wee years old.

Stan's mum was friends with Louis's mum when they were both pregnant. They met at one of those pregnant people classes.

When Louis and Stan were around one, they would always waddle around together and it was the cutest sight.

Louis quickly pockets his phone.

"None of your business, Stan."

Stan shrugged and walked away.

~

It was history, and Louis was actually happy, he just doesn't want to admit that to himself yet.

"Sup loser."

"Hm."

"What's up?"

"You broke up with Eleanor?"

Louis nodded. He broke up with her two nights ago. He just didn't feel the same anymore and he actually knew she didn't feel it anymore either.

Louis saw the way she looked at Max. He actually really thought they'd be cute together so he broke it off and decided on being friends.

"Why?"

"We didn't feel the sparks anymore."

Harry nodded and continued texting on his phone.

"Who are you texting? Your boyfriend?"

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. It's my older brother."

"what's his name?"

"Luke. He's my half brother though, said my pop was a slut but I don't know what he means by that. I don't like the word though."

"He means your dad was with a lot more girls before he went with your mum."

"Oh."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, bub. How many other siblings do you have? That you actually know of."

"Three, lukey, Gemma, and Shawn. Gemma is my only real sister, she's only 3 years older than me. Shawn and Luke have different last names because he's been with two other women with the last names Hemmings and Mendes. I don't know their mums though. Why am I telling you this again?"

Louis shrugged smiling.

The bell rings and Harry got up and turned around.

"Remember the concert is tomorrow and I'm picking you up at 5!"

And maybe Louis was really excited for this even if he didn't know the artist.

He was going with Harry and that's all that mattered.

++++

haRRY DONT TELL PEOPLE UOURE LIFE STORY WTFWBSJSS

Harry is so cute though

he's such an innocent little baby and im

thEIR CONCERT IS TOMORROW AND I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED FOR THAT CHAPTER VUT ITS COMING SOON WOOOO

anyways tell me what you thought of this please :)

hope you enjoyed!

all the love
       -N xx