IMAGINE: Bain comforting you after a nightmare

| IMAGINE for @bilbsbaggins |

     You scream, running across every wharf and dock in sight, trying to get the vile Alfrid to stop chasing you. "Somebody help me!" You cry, kicking over a box. Everyone stares at you and continues to go back to what they're doing. "Bain! Bain, help me!" You scream to your boyfriend. You see him dash out of his house. Once he sees you he runs down the steps. "Bain!" You gasp, running into his arms.
     "All right, Bain, hand her over." Alfrid says, stopping before Bain and you.
     You clutch on to Bain and stare at Alfrid. "Don't let him take me, Bain." You whisper. Bain pries your hands off him and then shoves you forward to Alfrid. "Bain, no!" You gasp as Alfrid crushes you against his chest.
     Bain smiles malevolently and crosses his arms. He steps forward and flicks your nose. "Silly girl." He says, his voice knocked up a pitch.
     "How could you? How could you?!" You scream as Alfrid starts to drag you away. You fight against him, tears streaming down your face.
     "All right, knock it off, girl." Alfrid says, before grabbing your jaw. Your cries get caught off as Alfrid disgustingly kisses you.
     "No!" You scream, ripping your head back.

–––

     "Y/N. Y/N!" You hear a faint voice calling your name.
     "Bain." You gasp, the nightmare vanishes from your brain. You sit up, breathing heavily. You're in Bard's house. Your house is getting rebuilt after a fire and Bard had encouraged you to say at his house until it's fixed.
     Bain stares at you worriedly, his eyebrows drawn. "Oh, Bain." You sob, before throwing yourself into his arms.
     Bain wraps his arm around you, his other hand cradling the back of your head against his chest. "What happened?" He whispers against your ear. You blurt out the whole story to him and end up weeping. "Shh, shh, Y/N, it was just a nightmare." Bain murmurs, rocking you gently.
     "It was so.. horrible." You cry quietly.
     He kisses your head and runs his hand through your hair. "Alfrid Lickspittle is a pig, Y/N. I'd never trade you over to him. No matter what." He says.
     "I know." You reply, nodding. You sniff and wipe away the tears with your sleeve. You rest your head against Bain's shoulder and close your eyes. In a minute, you're sound asleep. Bain graps a blanket and wraps it around you and him. He holds you in his arms like a baby, and rests his head on yours.
     "Oh, Y/N. My beautiful Y/N." He whispers, slowly rocking you and smiling. Bain looks down at you and kisses you softly. "I love you so much." He breathes.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!