IMAGINE: Bain and you getting thrown into jail

| IMAGINE for @bilbsbaggins |

     "Where are you off to now, Y/N?" Bain, your boyfriend asks you as you both stand in front of the Master's house, talking.

     "I think I'm going to go home. I have some stuff I need to work on." You yawn.

     "Rest up, Y/N. You're working too hard." He comments, putting a hand on your shoulder.

     You sigh and shake your head. "I can't. I have to make a living for myself, Bain. If I stop working for a day, I won't be able to make next month's rent." You say.

     Bain frowns and hugs you tightly. "The Master needs to stop raising the taxes before we all go homeless." He says.

     "You can say that again." You mutter.

     "So you think the Master needs to stop raising taxes, do you?" Alfrid asks, suddenly pulling Bain and you apart.

     "Come on, Alfrid, even you can admit that they're too high." You state.

     Alfrid scoffs. "I cannot." He replies. He crosses his arms and narrows his eyes at you. "You know the Master doesn't like people complaining about his rule."

     "I don't care. I will continue to complain about his taxes until they're reduced. Nothing the Master does can shut me up." You say adamantly.

     Alfrid grabs your arm roughly. "Even throwing you in jail?" He spits.

     "Hey, let go of her!" Bain exclaims, trying to pry Alfrid's hands off of you.

     "Don't touch me!" Alfrid snaps. "Guards! Guards!" He screams. Guards come running out of nowhere, and quickly grab Bain and you.

     "These two jumped me and tried to attack me!" Alfrid shrieks, his hand on this throat.

     Bain gasps. "We did not!" He grits out, struggling against the guards.

     "You're a liar!" You exclaim.

     Alfrid looks appalled. "Take them to the dungeons." He commands to the guards.

      "No!" You yell as the guards drag Bain and you to the dungeons. Alfrid smiles evilly, watching you.

---

     You pace the small cell, thinking.

      "Y/N, please sit down. You're making me tired just watching you." Bain admits, sitting on the ground.

     You stop and look at him. "I can't believe we got thrown into jail." You state, before plopping down on the ground right next to him.

     He wraps his arm around your shoulders and pulls you close. "I know, I know, but it's going to be okay. We're going to get out of here." He says.

     "How do you know?" You ask softly, looking up at him.

     "Because while you've been pacing this cell like a mad woman, I've been timing the guards on when they make their rounds, and I've got a plan." Bain explains, smiling.

     You softly laugh in shock and cup his face. "Bain, I love you." You whisper, before kissing him.

     He laughs and kisses you back. "We've got to keep our eye for the guard. Once he finishes his rounds and starts again, we only have 10 minutes to escape." Bain explains.

      "How are we going to escape?" You inquire.

      "They obviously don't check the bars on the windows or they would have known that they're all considerably loose." He says, looking up at the small window just barely big enough for one person to go through at a time.

     You grin. "You're a genius, Bain." You say.

     "Eh, yeah." He agrees, grinning, making you laugh.

---

      Bain lifts you up onto his shoulders and helps you squeeze through the small window. You pull yourself up and quickly look both ways to make sure you're safe. You turn around to help Bain up. Your muscles strain as you pull him up.

     "You have to start exercising more, Bain." You gasp jokingly.

     "I exercise enough, Y/N. You have to stop making me cookies." He replies as you pull him through the window. Bain pulls himself up the rest of the way and then smiles at you.

     "What now?" You ask.

      "First things first." Bain states. He kisses you quickly and you blush. "Now we run and hide before the warning bells sounds."

     You chuckle as he pulls your feet. You both take off running, hand in hand.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!