Transferring

It all started when rumors were heard that Hotaru was leaving. "Hotaru.... Does Mikan know about this?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kumiko Yuki

Gender: Female

Date of birth: April 15

Age: 11

Horoscope: Aries

Height: 136cm

Weight: 34kg

Yuki is an orphan found outside the doorstep of her present mother, Suki. She's shy towards strangers, but once she gets to know them she becomes more talkative, but gentle, and she smiles more often. She likes snow and is best at arts, especially when it comes to ice sculpting. Her relation to ice, snow, and water has something to do about her past. She's good at dodgeball, swimming, snow boarding, surfing and ice skating. She's really bad at soccer and tennis. She's athletic, smart, gentle, and lonely at times. Her IQ is lower than Hotaru, but they're close. She has an alice which is still blooming. It combines snow, water, and ice.

"Yuki" means "snow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I sent the turtle so it will be fine." She replied, emotionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days later........... (got lazy) night....

"Mikan, where are you going?" I asked. She was outside her house. Bag being brought with her. She turned around slowly, to face me. "I-I'm going to see Hotaru." she said unsurely. "You think you can manage alone?" I asked. "I-I could." she stuttered. "Mikan, your whole life was depending and being with me and Hotaru. You can't possibly manage." I  reasoned. "I'm coming with you." I insisted. "Let's go then!" she said cheerfully.