Demon possession

Everyone stared at both of us. Mikan was just as puzzled as I am. I forgot.... This the Alice academy. Intro of iinchou and stuff. "Who are they?" the kid with a baseball asked. "They're the new kids that Narumi brought in. I heard them talking at the gate." Glasses kid said.

Mikan stared in awe. She didn't pay attention to Hotaru causing her to get hit by her Horse hoof glove, and it has a sister which is the deer hoof glove. "I don't know your alice, but I'll tell you one thing.... We are complete strangers here. I am aiming for best student award, so I don't want to be involved with a troublemaker like you." Hotaru said.

"Hotaru, don't be so harsh on Mikan." I said. " You should do the same." she told me.

"This are our new friends, Sakura Mikan, and Kumiko Yuki. Please treat them nicely." sensei said. I don't know the name. "Hi, I'm Sakura Mikan... Nice to meet...."

They started throwing crumpled paper and cans at the teacher. "...You..." she continued. The ... person..... squealed. He told us to sit at the back. "Hello." Nonoko greeted. "H-Hello.." Mikan stuttered. Mikan sat next to manga-reading person. "Hi nice to meet you!" Mikan greeted. The person took out his manga. Mikan froze at the sight..... The sight of Natsume. And her jaw dropped.

"Oh, it's you." Natsume said. I stole the bunny from Ruka. He did not notice a thing. Memories flashed at Mikan's head. I remembered about the blackmail. "Hotaru, here." I handed her the pictures. "These will do." she said. "Pervert! You're a mo-" I ignored the rest of their blabbering. "Apologize, you idiot!" she commanded. That caught my attention.

A dude said something and sent Mikan on air. I ignored what he said to her, the problem in mind is that Mikan was up their probably going to panic. "Stop it every one! How can yo do this to a powerless girl?" No one listened to him. Everyone kept on saying things, but I did not listen to any of them. "Let her down." Natsume said. That calmed me down a bit. "What kind of alice do you have?" he asked Mikan. She did the tongue out face like this" :p ". She was brought back to the air. Hotaru looked at me knowing that I am protective of my friends. Another person started reading her mind, saying them out aloud. My shyness left me as this continued to make me angry.

A dark aura was felt around me. Spreading from top to bottom. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed.Long black wings appeared from my back. My violet eyes turned scarlet. This left everyone shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New info

Alice: Winter demon possession

Stage1: Can control water, ice, and snow

Stage2: Black wings emerge from the back, and eyes turn scarlet

Stage3: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikan stopped floating in air. I flew in front of her protectively. Sumire took one step closer and froze to ice in 3 seconds. Suddenly, my eyes turn back to normal, my wings have been kept back from wherever it came from. I blacked out.