Unknown feelings_Part 1_

It was not long ago that I found out that Aki goes to school here. I'm currently on my way to the classroom when a tap was felt on my shoulder. I turned around to see Aki.

"Ohayo, Yuki!" He greeted cheerfully. "Ohayo..." I greeted back. We enter the classroom to see eyes on us. Well, more eyes on Aki.

"Isn't he the one who skips class?"

"It's Aki-sama!"

"Why is he with Yuki?"

"Are they dating?"

"Why did Aki suddenly decide to go to class?"

"Aki, the demon...."

"He's as charming as ever!"

Whispers and gossips continued around. When Natsume, Ruka and their gang came in, the tension in the air became higher.

We took our seats then there was just whispers. Other than that, it was just silent.

"Ohayo, Hotaru~!" Mikan chirped. Hotaru just ignored her. "Shut up, polkadots." Natsume said. Mikan got an anime vein. "What's with you? You pervert!" Mikan yelled. "Don't talk that way to Natsume-sama!" Sumire cut in. My heart clenched.

What was that feeling? Well, at least the tension is lifted. "Mikan, Hotaru said if you be quiet and behaved for 10 minutes, she'll talk to you." I told her. "Really?!" She asked with eyes pleading that she heard right. "Yosh! I'll work hard to make Hotaru talk to me!" She announced. "Sure you will....." I muttered.

What was that feeling, anway?..... When Natsume started talking to her, I started to feel bad..... That was probably a coincidence....

~~~~~

Hey! I haven't updted cuz of vacation, charger problems, and horrible wifi. This is short but this is how much I could do for now.

Anyways, I'm gonna sleep. It's 12:37 AM. Ja ne~

-obitouchiha1