School Finishes ♡

Akari Pov

Schools over.

It's. Actually over.

The ceremony is done, and I've said goodbye to my classmates. Koushi has as well, and I can see that he's really sad about this.

I get that, I am too. After being in school basically our whole lives, it's a pretty big shock to be told that we now won't go anymore. It's just all too wierd to take in now.

All of them on the team have promised to keep in touch with Koushi and I, and I know that they will keep their promise.

Koushi and I seem more like a married couple now. I know it sounds wierd because we're already married, but we've left school now, and it feels....more real....I guess?

But I think that in a way, we will become closer now. We're going to be spending more time together now, and I can't wait for that.

Koushi called my name and I looked up. He was smiling widely. He ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

He seems to be putting on a brave face, and I can tell he really needs this. He pulled back and smiled.

"Want to go back home?"

"Are you sure you want to already?"

"Yeah!! We can have dinner together and watch movies??"

"That sounds awesome!"

He smiled at me and took my hand. We walked home together hand in hand, and when he was t looking, I looked up at him and smiled.

Timeskip

When we got home, Koushi opened the door, and we hung up our coats on the door.

I god changed first, and then Koushi did.

I changed into an oversized jumper, and black leggings. Whe I saw Koushi he thankfully seemed to have the same idea.

He was wearing a cute jumper and jeans.

"Ready?"

I smiled back.

"Yeah!!"

Timeskip

The next hours were full of movies; Big Hero 6, Home, and How To Train Your Dragon.

It so nice when I'm with him, I feel happy and safe.

As we were in the last movie, I suddenly felt really sick.

"I'll be right back!!"

Koushi nodded but looked concerned. I ran into the toilet and threw up.

I frowned to myself. Why was I sick. I haven't got a bug. I didn't eat anything wierd recently. Hmm.

Wait.

What.

No.

I.

Can't be.

Am I pregnant!?

Me and Koushi had done the tradition on confirming marriage, mainly due to how forceful my Okãsan was about it.

How is this possible!?

We've only done it once....I can'tbe pregnant!!

No. I looked at my stomach. Now that I think about it....It does look a bit bigger.

Dammit.

"Sachi??"

I heard Koushi calling.

"You can come in."

He walked in and I could see he looked really worried.

"Sachi are you okay!?!?"

"Koushi...."

"What is it!!!"

"I....think I'm pregnant."