Izumi Sugawara ♡

10 years later

Akari Pov

Its been ten years since I gave birth to my beautiful son Izumi, and I've been married to Koushi for nearly eleven years.

It's wierd how fast things change, it feels like I only just married Koushi a few months ago, not the true time it was.

Since then, Izumi is now ten, and our twins, Chiaki and Kuro are eight. Chiaki is a girl and has beautiful blue hair like me, with brown eyes like her father.

Kuro is a boy and had gray hair with blue tips, and brown eyes as well.

And Izumi has gray hair, and beautiful deep blue eyes.

I'm so proud of them all, their beautiful on the inside and the outside, which is the most important.

It's wierd to think that when I was pregnant with Izumi, I didn't think I was ready. But when I had him I realised I truly was.

When I found out I was having twins, I was so happy. I can have even more beautiful children with the man I love.

Life had been going well, and last year me and Koushi took our position as the head owners, and it's all been going very well.

The kids and Koushi make me feel complete, and I don't think that life would be the same without them.

I'm so so proud of my family, and I don't want anything to change.