Pregnant!?

Sugawara Pov

When I heard those world escape Sachi's mouth my eyes widened.

"What!? You can't be!!"

She looked worried and I realised that she seemed serious.

"Koushi, I really think I am...."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, well....we're not one hundred percent sure, so should we go buy a pregnancy test before we go to any conclusions??"

"Yes please."

Timeskip

We had bought the tester, and Sachi was in the bathroom right now. She's been a little while, and I have no idea what the results are.

In a way, I kinda want t her to be so we can start a family again, but I hope that she would want to be. The worst thing I can imagine is that she doesn't want to be pregnant.

"Koushi I'm coming in."

I heard Sachi calling, and she walked into the room.

"Did you get the results?"

"I did."

"What is it?"

"I was right."

"Your pregnant!!"

"I am!!"

Her face formed a beautiful smile.

"Koushi I'm so happy!!"

"Me too!!"

She threw her arms around me, and I hugged her tightly.

I'm so happy that she's happy about this. We will have a family soon, less than a year. It's unreal.

"Do you know how long you've been pregnant?"

"It said one month!"

"This is amazing!!"

She hugged me again, and I could really tell how happy she was. It's so amazing. We're now having another connection with each other, a beautiful baby. That we made together.

"Should we tell my parents??"

I smiled at Sachi.

"Yeah!!"

Timeskip

Sachi's mother and father were overjoyed with the news. I guess they can't wait to be grandparents. It's sweet really, and I'm glad that they are going to support her.

I know my parent will.

But, it's still kinda hard to get around my head.

We left school not that long ago.

And now.

She's pregnant.

We're going to be parents.

This is one of the happiest days of my life, a close second to our wedding.

It's amazing how much a life can change in such little time. It's still seems unreal.

I can't quite take it in yet.

I will be a father soon.

And we're both still teenagers.

I guess this isn't a simple love story.

But it's still as perfect as any other one that other have and share for themselves.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!!

Sorry but I probably won't be able to update tomorrow :( :( :(

But over half term, I will update every day, maybe even more if I can, and I will make the chapters longer than usual.

Thanks for the reads!!

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••