Chapter 12: I Love LA

Brianna's P.O.V.

Keaton and I walked to the beach holding hands. We met up with Drew and Wesley. "You guys surfing with us?" Keaton asked. "No, we wanted you and Brianna to have some time alone" Drew joked. We laughed then Keaton started teaching me how to surf. After I got the hang of it Keaton and I caught a wave. After we walked home. "Hey, wanna go get some yogurt at YogurtLand? It's on me" Keaton asked. "Sure." I smiled. Keaton and I went back to his house and took Wesley's car to go to YogurtLand. After we went to YogurtLand. We decided to go back to Keaton's and watch some movies. Keaton and I fell asleep cuddling.

-The day Brianna leaves for X factor-

"You need help?" Keaton asked. "Yeah, Just if you could help me bring these the car" I told him. Keaton helped me grab some boxes and bring them to the car. "Hey, would you mind watch the house while I’m gone?" I said Keaton. "You mean like move in until you get back?" He asked. "Basically, yeah" I smiled. "Yeah. Sure" he said running his finger through his hair. "Well, I guess that’s all the boxes." He said. "Yeah." I said. "I'm ganna miss you" He said. "I'm ganna miss you to" I said. Keaton gave me a long kiss goodbye. "I Love you" I said to him. "I love you to" He answered. "Bye" We said to each other as I got into my car and left to go to LA.

Keaton's P.O.V.

I watched Brianna's car leave her drive way and drive down the street. I missed her already. I went inside and sat on the couch. "Did Brianna leave?" Drew asked. "Yeah." I said picking up the remote and turning on the TV. "You okay, man?" Wesley asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "No, we figured you'd be a mess when she left." Wesley said. "No, I’m fine." I said flipping through the TV channels. "I'm ganna go take a shower." I said getting up.  I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got changed and went back down stairs. "You watching X factor tomorrow, Keaton?" Wesley asked. "Yeah" I said grabbing a soda from the fridge. I sat down on the couch next to Drew and Wesley. The guys and I sat on the couch watching some action movies all day.

Brianna's P.O.V.

I got to X factor studios. We were moving into the contestant houses now. Emily was my roommate. When I got to my room I started unpacking my stuff. "Hey, it's Brianna, right?" Emily said. "Yeah" I laughed. "So I heard about you and Keaton Stromberg." She said. "Yeah" I said. "So, this is a weird question but, is he a good kisser?" She said. "Yes" I said laughing. "Well, I’m just happy you're my roommate instead someone I didn't know" Emily said. "Me to." I said. "You don't talk much do you?" She asked. "Wait till you get to know me." I said. "Oh, so you’re that kind of person. I used to be like that but, ya know." She said. "I hope you don't get eliminated" I said. "I hope you don't either." She said.

The next night Keaton texted me. "They showed your audition. You were awesome (:" "Thanks *-;" I texted back. Boot camp started next week. I'm still amazed that I’m even on X factor.

-At the judges homes-

Demi was my judge and the guest judge (not sure if that’s what you call it) was Justin Bieber. Emily was with me. "I know about what happened with you and Justin. That whole thing at the charity dinner." Emily said. "Yeah. But, I don’t care about that I’m here to win. I’m just going to pretend that never happened."    I said. Emily was up and I was after her. I was singing 'fall for you' by secondhand serenade. After Emily went I went. I gave it my all. I don't even remember what happened after I sang I was just so nervous. "You were amazing! “Emily said. "Thanks." I said smiling. "I hope I did well." Emily said. After the Judges homes. We went back to the contestant houses.

A/N

----------------------------

Sorry if this story's getting kinda long and boring, I'm going skip to towards the end of X factor to see if Brianna gets eliminated or not next chapter. Please vote and comment! My first fan fiction so I hope you guys like it!