Chapter 13: Everything's ganna be alright.

-The night of Judges houses-

i got a text from Justin. "You were amazing today" He texted. He still had my number? "Thanks, But i think it would be better if you deleted my number. Im still going out with Keaton." I texted him. "I heard he wated to break up with you." Justin texted back. I didn't reply. okay i'll admit. i do like Justin but Keaton means everthing to me. I love him. I put my phone down. It was 10:00 PM so i went to bed.

-Finials-

Keaton called me. "Hey" I said. "Hey" He said. "Good luck, tonight." He said. "Thanks, i'll need it." I said."You'll win." Keaton said. "I hope so." I said. "Well, i gotta go" I said. "Okay. bye" Keaton said. "Bye, I love you." i said. "I love you to." He said. I hung up the phone. Emily walk up to me. "So, here we are. at finals." She said. "Yeah. this has been really cool." I said. Keaton texted me "People are saying you're cheting on me with justin" I didn't have time to reply. We walked on to the stage they were just about to anounce the winner.

"And the winner is..."

A/N

--------------------------

[I thought i should just do this: Vote/Comment for the next chapter. I know Justin's not really in it but he's going to be in the last chapter. and there is going to be some drama. So Vote/Comment!]

***New A/N***

--------------------------

I haven'tbeen on here alot so im still working on the last chapter of this, i should be done soon.