A little bit about Kinaki Yukio

Kinaki left to America so she could help her Father/Mother and little sister out. The program she went to paid her very well and helped her out a lot. She saved all the money she made in a bank account. She is only a year older then Haruhi but they do not share a mother. Haruhi's father was with another women after becoming drunk one night. Unluckily she became pregnant and when Kinaki was born she did not bring it up due to the fact she knew he was married. After a year Kinaki's mother died of cancer and she had to live with her aunt because she had no father on her birth certificate. When Kinaki started going to school she made a friend her name was Haruhi they were best friends up to their 4th year and Kianki's aunt married a rich Mafia man. One day Kinakis Aunt was shot while she was in the yard playing with her. Kinakis Uncle blamed it on her and started beating her up. One day Kinaki went to school with a black eye and her teacher pulled her aside and asked her about it. She told her every thing and after that day she never went back to that house. Kinaki was in an orphanage for a couple days while the social workers were trying to find her father. When they finally found him it turned out he was a her. Kinaki went to meet her father for the first time and when she seen Haruhi she was overwhelmed with happiness. She actually had a sibling. She was supposed to be in her 8th year of intermediate school when she was found but since her mom died so soon she couldn't start school when she was supposed to. So in her 7th year of intermediate school she went to America to a program for 2 years so she could get caught up to where she needed to be. But while she was there she was paid $1,000 (American currency) a month. So she put it up and saved it for when she went back.(a/n her being there 2 years and getting paid 1000/month would be 2,659,140.00 JPY) When she comes home she finds out that Haruhi got into Ouran Highschool on a scholarship. So she finds out how to get in on a scholarship too and does it while she is in America so its a complete surprise and the program will pay for any extra expenses.

(A/N: This is just a brief summary of how Kinaki s life has been there is more to come thanks for Reading this far)