Another Normal Day

When I woke up that morning I was crying, it was because of the dream I had. It was terrifying, I was looking at life through Rosalina's eyes, it was everything she told me in one dream. I went into my drawers trying to find my dream journal that I had since I moved to America. I wrote everything down and then got dressed.on my way out I grabbed the picture of me and Rozalina I walked out of my apartment and waited for Haruhi.

"Good morning onee, you ready?" she said as she was walking down the steps

"Not really, can we just not go?"

"No we can't."

"Alright let's go." I say sighing

We take our walk, split our ways and go on with our day. My day was as normal except in art we had gotten an assignment to make a portrait of something or someone we miss dearly. I am deciding to draw both my mom and Rozalina. It's going to have my mother in the background flying with angel wings and Rozalina in a place with fire all around her while reaching for my mom. After art my day went on like normal. I worked for the club and went home. It was the weekend so I was excited to just chill out with my sister tonight and boyfriend tomorrow and sunday.

Haruhi and I went to the shops and bought snacks for our movie night later, we also went to thrift shops and tried on old clothing and played with wigs and things. When we were finished we went home at 8 and watched The Breakfast Club, Pretty in pink, St. Elmos fire, and Sixteen Candles. When we finished it was 2 am so I had to go back down to my home. I hugged Haruhi and left. When I got down to my flat I got a text from Kyoya saying "I am going to come over."

I texted back "Okay thanks for asking, just knock and i'll let  you in."

"Alright see you in a little bit."

I sit on my bed with my sketch book with a picture of my mom to my right and a picture of Roza to my left. I hear a knock at the door and get up to let Kyoya in. He kisses me as I open the door and follows me in. I sit back on my bed and move the picture of Roza to the right. Kyoya takes off his shirt then sits next to me gets into my covers and wraps his arm around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder.

"What are you drawing?"

"This is my art project, I am drawing my mom and Rozalina." I pick up my picture references and show him.

"You are really amazing at drawing, how am I not surprised." he says as he kisses the side of my head.

"Because you have a multi-talented amazing girlfriend." I say smiling as I continue to draw.

Kyoya eventually falls asleep and I look at my phone and its 4 am so I turn off my bedside light and set my sketchbook to the side. I cuddle with Kyoya and I drift to sleep.