Dinner

The ride to the restaurant was quiet, and filled with random looks the atmospheres tension was quite thick. When we got to the restaurant we were quickly seated and once again it was quite tense. Kyoya's father decided to break the tension and talk about work.

"So Ms.Yukio, what does your family do for a living?" asked Mr.Ootori

"Well my mother died when I was one, so I don't really know what she used to do," I smile and chuckled a little bit " and my father is an Entertainer." "I work a job myself and live on my own, so I am not dependent on my Guardians income."

"Hmm- I see." he put his hand to his chin while looking intently at me across the table "Ms.Yukio I believe you are a fairly great young woman; you are independent,strong, and bold." He says this as our food is brought to the table. He grabs a napkin and tucks it into his shirt. "I think you're perfect for my son. Someone who will challenge him is who I see as being perfect. At first I thought I would have to steal that Haruhi girl from the Suoh boy for my son. But I see he has found someone even better." He smiled slightly at me and I smile back.

"What a funny coincidence, because I am Haruhi's older sister." I continue smiling before I take a bite of my food. When i look up Mr.Ootori is looking a me a little shocked but then smirked and went back to eating his food.

The rest of the night was filled with positive energy. The tension had slipped away with every smile shared at the table. At the end of the night We had dropped off the rest of Kyoya's family; just me and him were left in the car as we were on our way to my home.

"So your family likes me!" I look at my handsome boyfriend and he looks back at me

"Yes they do...., ya know my father's opinion shocked me; I was not expecting him to say that to you at all." he grabs my side and pulls me closer to him "I am so happy he finally sees how perfect you are the same way I do" His goes to kiss me but the car jerks forward

"Well I guess we are here" I get out of the car and Kyo follows me. We get to my apartment and he hovers with one arm above me while my back is to the door.

"Kinaki Yukio, I love you." He stares into my eyes and i do the same and smile

"I know that silly, I love you too." He leans in closer with a very serious face, which makes my smile grow wider

"I mean- I really love you, like I don't think anyone could ever make me as happy as you do." he continues to look at me and my smile is as wide as possible and I began to cry tears of joy.

"Kyo you don't understand how long i've wanted someone to say that to me, I am so happy you are the one who did. Quite frankly you are my favorite person. I love you too" I grab him and kiss him as if I will never see him again.

When we separated I unlocked my door and said goodbye. When I get into the house I slide down my door blushing like crazy and I look at my ring Kyo got me.

(A/N hey guys I just wanted to explain to you guys what the " you're my favorite person" means, most of you might have an idea but what it means is your favorite person is somebody that you choose over anybody. For example if someone told you to think of someone that you love dearly the first person you come that comes to your mind is probably your favorite person. It's mainly the person that you think of first when something like that comes up at least that's my definition. Okay so that is It just wanted to elaborate on that.)

(A/N: Also i'm sorry this isn't a long chapter. I will try to write more this weekend.)