Part 9

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Come in," I grumbled.

"Wake up sleepy head," kendall nudged me.

"What time is it," I flipped the pillow on top of my face.  

"Two in the afternoon," he laughed.

"Are you serious?" I squeaked pushing myself up with my with right hand.

"Yes," he continued, "what do you want to do today?"

"Sleep," I plotted back down.

"Juliet," he inched closer to me and began tickling me. It was a good thing I was ticklish or else this would have been very awkward.

I started gasping for air, "I'm up, I'm up."

"So what should we do?" He asked again.

"Considering my face looks like it got hit by a bus I have no intention of going anywhere," I explained.

"You still look good to me," he said.

"Thanks," I blushed.

"Well do you want to have a movie day here and drown our sorrows in anything and everything chocolate, especially ice cream?" Kendall offered.

"Are you secretly a 13 year old girl at heart like me?" I thought aloud.

"Yes," he confessed.

We raided his cabinet, fridge, and freezer and then picked our movie line up.

"I'm convinced you're a hopeless romantic," I said looking down at our choices. We had picked A Walk to Remember, The notebook, titanic, and by Kendall's request we picked Romeo and Juliet.

"Takes one to know one," he pointed out.

"Good point."

I stretched out on his couch leaving him no room. To my surprise he lifted my feet, sat down, and put them back in their original position. I grabbed the cookie dough ice cream and kendall started with a box of snowcaps. By the end of a walk to remember we were both tearing up.

"This movie always make me cry," I wiped my eyes.

"Me too," he said as he changed the discs. "Do you want a pillow to prop up your wrist?"

"Nah I'm good," I rejected.

"Are you sure? I want you to get better as soon as possible."

"I'll be fine. Come here," I sat up and patted the empty space next to me. "Lets start the next one."

He sat down as the notebook began playing. "So I was thinking about having Alexa and Halston take you out for a girls' day tomorrow, while I'm at rehearsel," kendall mentioned.

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief, "A girls' day?"

"Like shopping, going to get your nails done, that kind of thing," he glanced at me nervously. "Isn't that what girls like to do?"

"Uh yeah, that's fine," he was trying to be nice, so I didn't have the heart to tell him that I hate to shop. "What are you rehearsing for," I popped a brownie in my mouth.

"Well we're hitting the road in a few months for our tour and album promotion," he munched on a snickers bar scanning the coffee table for more chocolate.

"That's exciting," I said. "I'll have to start making arrangements to leave soon."

"No, I mean, Juliet you can stay. You don't have to go anywhere."