I Love You

Hunter's POV

The movie ends and I'm still holding my everything in my arms. I just wish she knew this. I look at her, she is so beautiful. I sigh, noticing she has fallen asleep. Smiling to myself, I hear her little sister crying. Carefully moving Rose off me I stand up following the sound of Melody's cries. Walking into the room I say, "Hey, what's wrong princess?" She sniffles, "I'm hungry." "Well, let's go find you something to eat then." I say walking over to her, putting my hand out for her to grab, and we walk out of her room. Turning the corner I see Rose sitting up on the couch, awake.

Rose's POV

"What's wrong with her?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "She's hungry" Hunter says looking me in the eyes. To be honest, my heart is melting. "Okay." I say getting up, grabbing Hunters other hand and walking to the kitchen. "Mel's get in your chair" I say looking through the cabinets. Making her a PB&J sandwich. I grab some goldfish putting them on her plate and putting it on her high chair tray. I go into the fridge grabbing an Arizona. "Want one?" I ask Hunter smiling. "Sure cupcake" he says smiling back. I grab another Arizona handing it to him as we sit at the table, talking.

Hunter's POV

"Thanks for being here with me" She says smiling that award winning smile. "Forever and always" I say looking into those gorgeous grey eyes. I fell in love with her the day I met her at Blake's party, and let me tell you something, I like her so much better sober. "No, like seriously Hunter, uhm I-" She starts to say but stops. "What's up?" I say a little worried. "You're an amazing friend." She says smiling and taking a sip of her Arizona. What she doesn't know is I don't want to be an amazing friend, I want to be an amazing boyfriend, hers. "Rose, I love you." I say as my face heats up.

Rose's POV

Did he just say he loves me? Like as a friend? No, I don't want him to love me as a friend. I want him to love me as more than just a friend.