Don't Run

Rose's POV

I love him. I truly do. I just don't know if I' ready. "Uhm..." Oops didn't mean to say anything. I don't know what to do, or say. I disconnect myself form hi embrace, and run. I don't know where I'm going, but I went out the door.

Hunter's POV

What have I done? I can't leave because, her sister is here. "Melody! Get your jacket, we are going for a walk!" I yell. Five minutes pass and Melody has her jacket and shoes on. Picking her up and placing her on my hip. I head out the door.

Rose's POV

I've been running for ten minutes now. I don't know here I am anymore. Running, into the woods. I suddenly stop, sitting up against a tree. Why did I run? I love him don't I?I want him to be mine. What is happening? I'm so confused and now I'm lost, without a cellphone, just my luck. I start crying. "Hello?" I hear someone say. Ignoring them I keep crying into my knees. "Excuse me, are you okay?" The voice says again. This time I lift my head up, looking at them. "Weston?" I say sniffling. "Rose!" He says coming over and sitting down next to me. "What's wrong" He says sincerely. "Why do you care?" I snap.

Weston's POV

Why is she out here? The sun is setting, and she is alone. I do care about Rose. I used to have hella feelings for her. I mean how can you not? She is gorgeous, funny, and even though she doeesn't know it, she's sweet. "Okay, fine I'll go" I say standing up and dusting off my pants. "Wait!" Rose yells grabbing my leg, causing me to jump. "Woah chill, I'm right here." She looks me in the eyes, and I could see her fear. I put out a hand for her to grab.

Rose's POV

Grabbing his hand, he pulls me up, wiping my tears. "I.... Uhh, don't havee a phone.." I say trailing off, as he smiles at me. "Whattt?" I ask glaring at him. "You're just so cute defenseless." he says laughing. "SHUT UP!" I yell, pouting. "Okay." He say smirking, handing me his phone. I start to dial my moms number, but she can't know I'm not at home. So I erase the number, dialing Hunter's number. I feel so bad. I go to call the number, when I hear Weston say "Wait!"

Weston's POV

I don't want her leaving me. Not yet. I think I still have feelings for her. "Rose, listen..." I say trailing off. "Yeah?" She questions looking up at me with those big beautiful green eyes. Just do it Weston, tell her, kiss her, do something. Suddenly it starts to pour. Grabbing her had and dragging her to the closest building. Standing outside under the roof thingy, she looks up at me, lost, but beautiful. So, I do it. I lean in and kiss her. As her hands softly touch my face. She doesn't refuse.

Rose's POV

Weston is a good kisser. I mean, what am i doing? Pulling away, I smile softly. Walking away and calling Hunter, he suddenly picks up. "Hello?" he asks through tears. Has he been crying? "Hunter, it's Rose, I'm so sorry!" I say starting to cry. "Rose, oh my god. I'm so happy to hear from you!" He yells through the phone. "I don't know where I am. I'm with Weston. I want to be with you!" I say choking on my tears. "Weston, do you know how to get to my house?!?" I yell. "Of course princess" he yells back. "Hunter I'll be home soon." I say into the phone, hanging up before he can speak again. Walking back over to Weston, I hand him his phone, and we head to my house.