Come Back

Blake's POV

Okay, I obviously was going to stop her from going with that loser. You can't blame me, he will break her, make her soft, and that's not my Rose Tyler. Plus, she's hot. All of a sudden I feel an angered Rose slap me out of my thoughts. 

Rose's POV

"What the hell is your fucking problem?" I spit out into his face. "Rose listen-" he starts to say but i cut him off "no you listen Blake, I don't want to hear your bull shit. Now let me out" I say as I try to push him aside and away from blocking my exit. But instead he takes a hold of me, and slams me against the wall, as hard as he could possibly slam a girl against a wall.

Blake's POV

"You listen right now Rose Tyler, I love you, I should have never let you go, that boy out there will break you, and I can't see you go with him. I want you back." I say through clenched teeth. "Blake, I fucking hate you. That kid out there is my boyfriend and if you don't like it-" She starts to spit out at me as I slam my lips against hers, shutting her up. She doesn't refuse, as she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist as I push her against the wall. Carrying her over to the door, I unlock it, not breaking the kiss, I need her so called "boyfriend" to walk in on what's about to go down. Next I carry her over to the bed. Laying her on it, I get on top of her, bringing my lips back to meet hers. Then I trail my lips down her chin to her neck, leaving love marks.

Rose's POV

I know I said I fucking hate him, which I do. But I couldn't help myself, I couldn't resist, but all I could think of was Hunter. But I also knew if I refused Blake would hurt me. I let out a small moan, and sway my hips, tilting my head back in pleasure.

Hunter's POV

I have been looking for Rose for about ten minutes now, as I hear moans coming from a bedroom, I slowly open the door, to see Rose and Blake.