the First Day we met

Kai's P.O.V
I was walking to school all by myself, like always I rolled my eyes.

Since my parents past away it hadn't been the same, I sighed and walk to school.

My little sister Nya she's in middle school she already at school, and I have to walk to school and she takes a bus ride to school, I sigh again.

But when I get there I see a boy with blonde hair he's not even walking up the stairs to school, but the weird thing about him is that he talks to himself, I heard him say.

"Hey Lloyd when u go up the stairs u will get to meet new friends and eat Sandwiches! Yum my favorite!" Lloyd said talking to himself.

"Hey kid" I said to him as he turned around and looked at me.

"What are u doing here u supposed to be in class" I said with a serious tone.

"O-oh h-hi my name is Lloyd, and urs?" Lloyd stutter

"My name us Kai now follow me and we will walk up to school" I said reaching out for his hand.

He just gave me a nod and grabbed my hand, and we went up to school.

While we were walking up the path towards school, I can hear Lloyd talk to himself again.

"Hey kid so are u new here?" I said while looking down at him.

He shook Hus head and looked down.

"I-I didn't pass grade" he looked down ashamed.

"Oh don't be ashamed lots of kids at this school did not pass grade what grade were u on last year?" I asked him while looking at him.

"I was in 12th grade" he looked up at me.

"Oh u were!? how come u didn't pass grade??" I asked him

"I-I got really sick and missed half of my school year that why" Lloyd said and looked down ashamed.

"Oh sorry to hear that Lloyd" I said, Lloyd looked up when he heard his name.

"Kai don't u think the tree look beautiful!" Lloyd said while he jumped around absorbing the trees.

"Oh I see u like trees isn't that right?" I said with a little giggle

"Absolutely!!" Lloyd shouted with glee

I just gave him a smile...he returned the smile back to me

~Time Pass~

"Ahh..were here" I said,
"So... Lloyd what class do u have?"

"Um.. Let me check I have Science"
Lloyd said while he checked his schedule.

"With who?" I asked him because I have Science as well with Mrs.Kira.

"Mrs.Kira and u?" Lloyd asked me curious.

"I have Mrs.Kira as well" I said looking at Lloyd.

"Yay!! I'm in the same class with u!!!" He jumped around excited.

I giggled "okay Lloyd we have to get going to class the bell is about to ring" I said as I entered the school Lloyd followed me in the school.

Normal P.O.V

"Good morning Mrs.Kira" the students said

"Good morning class!" Mrs Kira said with a big smile on her face, "I'm so happy to have u all here I want to make this year the best year ever!" Said Mrs Kira.

"U all should know who I am my name is" Mrs.Kira said as she wrote her name on the board.

Kai's seat was in the back of the room and right next to these big windows, and Lloyd was sitting right across him, Lloyd always stares at Kai and Kai notice, that
makes him feel really uncontrollable.

The bell rang and it was time to go to lunch, Kai went into the crowd because he wanted to ovoid Lloyd, but in the other hand Lloyd catch up to Kai.

"Hey Kai!" Lloyd said with enthusiastic in his voice

"Hey Lloyd" Kai said with an annoyed tone on his voice while rolling his eyes.

"So Kai where do u want to sit in lunch" Lloyd said looking up at Kai who had a vexatious look on his face.

"Umm... Lloyd sorry can't sit with u I-I have to sit with my other friends I'm so so sorry okay bye now!" Kai said with relief.
Then Kai ran off and left Lloyd all by himself, and Lloyd just looked down and frownded and walk away slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I enjoy writing stories for u guys!!! U guys supported me to keep on writing I wanted to say thank u so much, for reading, and voting TYSM!!!! I Luv y'all 😘💙 remember vote and comment cuz I want to know what u think of this story

Thus story was Request by lps_shamrock !!! Thanks for request it was really helpful!!