Valentine Day

Lloyd's P.O.V

I was lying down my bed nothing to do, I sighed

I was daydreaming about me and Cole I sighed.

Cole is a really nice guy, I love him, will not as love love him just like a friend, but no one will replace Kai he will always be the one I will always love, I sigh.

"Oh yeah! Cole gave me his phone number I can text to him on messages" I said as I quikly reach out for my phone

I turn my phone on and go on messages, I type in Cole's phone number and when I pops out in the screen I click on it, then I start to text to him hopefully he texts back to me.

Text

Lloyd: Hi Cole are u almost ready for the dance?

Cole: yes I will let u know when I'm ready kk 😚❤

Lloyd: OK 😟😖

Cole: what's wrong?

Lloyd: Nothings wrong..☺

Cole: OK then let me know when something's bothering u 😆👍

Lloyd: OK I will ☺

Cole: bye love u! 😚❤

Lloyd:.......

~End of text messages~

I just don't like Cole that way I like him as a friend.

"Ugh!! Why, I love Kai not Cole I just can't pretend-But Lloyd ur just trying to play around with Kai's little mind......ugh I-I don't know anymore" I said as I buried my face on my pillow.

Col's P.O.V

I shut off my phone and start to get ready for the dance, an this is my chance to make Lloyd mine forever! Yup now u know I love him more then anything.

Kai was so blind.... I am so happy that Kai didn't say yes, "Whoa just got lucky!!" I said as I throw my self on my bed.

~Time Past- Normal P.O.V~

Everyone in Ninjago City was getting ready for the dance, and they all brought dates, everyone were wearing masks, it was like a bring ur mystery Valentine date to the dance, but not really it was just a regular dance.

Jay, Zane, and Kai were at the dance they were just chilling.

Lloyd and Cole still hadn't arrived, ugh were are those morons Kai thought to himself.

"Kai what's going on with you"
Zane asked Kai with a concern look on his face.

"Ugh... Zane I don't really know, but when I see Lloyd and Cole holding hands I just feel the urge to punch Cole in the face!!" Said Kai with a angry tone on his voice.
"Ooh I think someone is J.E.A.L.O.U.S" Jay said as he began to laugh so hard.

Zane smacked him on the back of his head. "Owww!!! What was that for!!!" Jay growled

"Don't listen to Jay" Zane said to Kai as he started to pat his shoulder.

"Noo, Zane I-I" kai couldn't finish his sentence because he started to sob loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I have to call Cole so he could come and pick me up" Lloyd said as he quickly went to grab his phone.