New friends

Lloyd's P.O.V

I walked towards the lunch room, I was really upset when I met Kai three days ago he started to be mean to me! Why?!

I sigh

Why does Kai hate me did I do something wrong?? I don't know anymore I really don't know, I sobbed.

When I walked in the lunch room I sat down a empty table, and took out my lunch box and eat my sandwich my mom prepare for me.

I spotted Kai where he was sitting, he was sitting with three kids! Are those the kids that he was talking about!, hey i think I will go and introduce myself to them!

I walked towards Kai and his friends, Kai saw me and he rolled his eyes.

"Ugh what do u want?!?" Kai asked me with a irritated look on his face.

"I-I just want to hangout with u Kai! Ur the first friend I ever had" I said as I sobbed a and looked down.

"Oh u can join us!" Jay said with a smile on his face.

"O-Oh t-thanks!!" I said as he sat down right next by Kai.

I could here Kai groan as I sat down by him.

I looked at him and smiled at him all I got in return was a angry expression on his face, I frowned when I saw his face.

"K-Kai I'm sorry" I said as I got up and walked away from the table and sat down on the empty table where I usually sit.

I dregan to sob, then I felt a hand on my shoulder it was one of the guys from the other table where Kai sits! What does he wants from me?! I don't even know him!

"H-Hi" I said as I sobbed a liitle.

"O-oh aah just wanted to introduce my self!" The guys said

"O-oh my name is Lloyd Wbu?"

"My name is Cole, nice name by the way!"

"T-thanks!" I said as I gave him a smile.

"May I sit with u since ur all alone?" Said Cole

"U-uh s-sure!!" I said with enthusiasm.

Me an Cole became good friends he's actually a really nice guy! If u ever get to meet him!

"So...Lloyd why doesn't Kai like u around him?" Cole asked me while looking straight at me

"I-I d-dont know" I cryed looking down,I felt Cole's hands on my shoulder and I looked up at him, then he gave me a smile I smiled back at him.

"Hey u have to hangout with us more often!" Cole said to me

"O-Okay b-but what about K-Kai?"

"Will....who cares what Kai says" Cole said and he gave me a smile I smiled back.

Normal P.O.V

"Valentines day was today!" Lloyd yelled with excitement

Cole nodded and smiled back, "uh hey do u have a date?"

Lloyd looked down and shook his head, "will buddy I didn't say that u had to have a date to go" Cole chuckled

"Ohh!" Lloyd chuckled back at Cole.

"Okay see ya tonight at the Valentine party at 8:00pm" Cole winked at Lloyd.

Lloyd blushed, Cole notice and chuckled

"WAIT!!!" Lloyd yelled

Cole stop walking and turned back to look at Lloyd.

"What's up Lloyd?" Cole said with one eyebrow up.

"I-I have a crush on K-Kai" Lloyd mumbled, "what was that u said Lloyd?" Cole said but Cole knew what Lloyd said but he just want to make sure.

"I-I like K-Kai!!!" Lloyd looked down and sobbed

"Its okay Lloyd just tell him" Cole said with a smile

"I-I can't! What happens if he hurts my feelings!!" Lloyd sobbed

"I will be there with u to support u Lloyd" cole said with a smile while he pats Lloyd's back.

"O-ok I will" Lloyd said while he whipped his tears

"Okay then let's go until lunch is over" Cole said

"O-ok" Lloyd said getting up where he is sitting, Lloyd and Cole walked towards where Kai, Jay, and Zane are sitting.

"K-Kai I have to tell u something" Lloyd said while he looks down

Kai rolled his eyes and just ignored what Lloyd just told him

"Kai please listen to him!" Cole said with a angry tone, "okay!" Kai rolled eyes again.

"Kai I just wanted to say since the day we met I started to get these strange feels, and I-I l-like y-you!" Lloyd blushed a dark shade of red and he quickly looked away.

"EEWW!!!! GROSS DUDE UR SO GROSS!!!" Kai yelled

Lloyd sobbed louder and ran out of the cafeteria, the bell ranged and it was time to go to class.

Kai looked at the others and all he got was mad looks, "what?" Kai said

"Dude why would u do that?" Cole said as he nodded and walk away.

"I can't even look at u how could u!" Jay said as he walk away

"Sorry Kai but I will have to agree with the others, that was really rude what u did to Lloyd" Zane said as he got up and walked to class.

"Ugh!" Kai said as he got up and walked to his next class.
~~~~~~~~time past~~~~~
Kai's P.O.V
Class was starting and Lloyd didn't, did I hurt him that bad?

I feel bad for hurting I should talk to him after class I just feel terrible what I just did to Lloyd I just should tell him that, I should of except him for who he was, but I did not know he was going to have a crush on me! Why me?

I really feel bad for I'm so stupid!

"Kai!" Said Ms.Mishka

"Y-yea?" I said

"Kai pay attention next time okay?"

"Okay Ms.Mishka" I said as I got embarrass, because everyone in my class started to laugh at me

"Quite down class" Ms.Mishka said as she chuckled

I looked down in embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I wrote 1000+ words! Finally I'm done hope u guys enjoy!! Please read and leave a vote and acomment bout u guys think of my story, thank u all who reads my books! Bye see y'all in the next chapter!!!