Valentine party: part 2

Hey guys I'm sorry this is a late Valentine party part 2 special I'm this is late!!! But i hope y'all enjoy, so relax and read my Greenflames Fanfic!!!! XX33 okay I should stop talking now and start writing!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's P.O.V

"ugh...Cole what did u put on those chocolates, I don't feel that well" I said as I felt a strong pain in my head "I-I don't understand!" Cole said as he ran out of the door. what does Cole mean he doesn't understand?! d-did he poison the chocolates i just ate?! i thought to myself as i started to spit.

"I-I don't feel that well" I said as I sat down by Kai and the others, I looked at Kai and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Ugh....Dude what are u doing" said Kai as he pushed me off him.

"I'm so sorry Kai I just don't feel well" I said as kai pushed me off him, "oh then why don't u lean on Ur Boy-" Kai said us he got cut off by me, "K-Kai I don't like Cole, I love him!!" I said as i cover my mouth with two hands, "If u love him then why don't go with him" Kai said as he got up and ran out of the door, "KAI!!!" I shouted as I started to tear up.

I don't know what's wrong with me, Why did I say I love Cole I don't even love Cole, I-I love K-Kai!!! I thought myself and i started to cry and as I hold my two hands close to my chest.

Zane and Jay walked towards me and Zane patted my back, "It's okay everyone makes mistakes" said Zane with a soft tone on his voice, "Yeah Lloyd it's true and if u notice that Kai has a crush on u" said Jay as Zane gave him smack back of his head, "WOW!!! I was just saying" said Jay with a angry tone as he looked at Zane.

WAIT!! did Jay say that Kai has a crush on me!? or am I just hearing things...?? I thought to myself.

Kai's P.O.V

I ran out of the Valentine party and ran towards my house where Nya is, I sobbed all the way home.
"Hey Kai"Nya said as she gave me a smile "Ur Home so early why" Nya asked me, "I didn't want to be there anymore that's all sis" I lied I felt really bad for lying to her, "Oh! Will did u have a great time at that Valentine party!?" she said as she walked towards me and gave me a smile, and a hug she looked up at me, "Yes I had lots of fun" I said as I gave her a smile and a tight hug.

"That's good I will love to hear about it!!" as she sat down and patted on the couch for me to go sit down, "U know u remind me a lot of Mom" I said as gave her a smile, she returned the smile "Will are u gonna tell me how was the party!?" Nya said as she giggle,.

I can't tell her the truth I just have to lie myself out of this problem, "Uh sorry sis I would love to but I'm really tired" I lied again to her ugh... hate it when I lie to her it just makes me sad, "It's OK Kai" said Nya and she gave me a small smile "but u better promise that u will tell, PROMISE!" Nya said as she giggled, "Yes sis I promise" I said as I chuckled.