Summary of year 1 and 2

 Hey guys, this is just a summary of Kaitlyn's first and second year because I'm going to start off at third year. This is just basic information you need to know because her third year is where things get exciting. :)

Draco and Kaitlyn have been friends pratically since they were born. Narcissa Malfoy and Diane Meyer were childhood friends so Draco and Kaitlyn were family friends.

When they went to Hogwarts, Draco got sorted instantly into Slytherin but Kaitlyn got sorted into Gryffindor, even though all of Kaitlyn's bloodline had been in Slytherin. Kaitlyn made friends with the Gryffindors, who adore her, and mainly with Harry, Hermione and Ronald. Her grades are outstanding and she is the only real competition for Hermione in their year. Harry and her have a special relationship in the sense that even though Ron is his best mate, Kaitlyn is the only person he can really open up to, and talk to. Ronald has a huge crush on her as well. Fred and George really like her - as friends - because she is really nice and because she loves to prank, especially Ron.

Despite the different houses, Draco and her never stopped being friends. But hey, they've been friends for so long! She even tutors him, though he won't admit it. She seems to be the only one who can calm him down when he's  angry, and we all know how hard that'll be!In second year, Kaitlyn tried out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team and made it as a Chaser. even though she's so young, she is the best goal scorer. She is also a versaltile player so that when Harry gets injured, she plays as seeker but never beater because Fred and George are always in great condition! And absolutely not a keeper because she is terrible at keeping.

So that is basically it. The next chapter goes on during the summer before 3rd year.

Hope you like it !!!!! :)