Chapter 6

Sean's P.O.V

I skipped down the hallway needing to eat. I looked back to see Mark close behind me looking at his phone may I add not playing attention to where he was going. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard him ask, "H-Hey Sean? Can I tell you something?" "Yeah. What's up" I said. I pressed the down button to call a elevator. He came right beside me and whispered in my ear, "I think you look cute today." I blushed at his words and looked down at my shoes. "W-What?" I looked up and  Mark was already in the elevator waiting for me. I shrugged it off(not really) and walked in.
Time\(^•^)/Skip
I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and a banana. I looked at the tv and saw a woman in blue telling the weather. I decided not to pay attention so I walked back to Mark who was sitting down at a table eating a muffin. I walked over and sat down taking out my phone. I started to think what am I going to do because I like Mark and this morning keeps crashing into my mind. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore but that means I have to brake up with * insert Sean's gf's name here*, but the long distance relationship thing isn't really working. I guess I'm bi now.

Mark's P.O.V

I looked up at Sean who was on his phone "probably on Twitter" I thought. I really liked him...maybe love? He looked up at me with big blue tired eyes and asked, "Mark do you want to stay with me or do you want to go home because I need a nap." I looked at him and said, "You're my guest so if you don't mind I would like to stay with you plus if I left you that would be mean of me." He giggled and said, "Whatever Markimoo." We got up and through our trash away. Sean walked back to the table, grabbed the napkins, and put them by the napkin dispenser. He walked back an stated, "Sorry. I hate to be wasteful." I ruffled his lime green hair and said, "Its ok." We walked into the elevator and pressed 4. Then he said the most unexpected thing to me that made me feel butterflies. "Mark......I-I'm bi."

Authors Note
Hi peep's. So first off I'm sorry that I didn't update on Friday. The reason why is I lost someone important in my life and I had a school dance that night so sorry about this going up late. Well any ways...if you want to leave any suggestions for the story please do. Thanks for reading chapter 6.
Stay Mad