Random One-shot

I know I don't do this, but this idea popped into my head and it was pretty hilarious. I hope you guys don't mind if this is going off-topic. Just please read on, and let me know if you like it.

It happens way after HTTYD 2, Hiccup and Astrid are married and have a baby girl who is roughly around two years old. Everyone is, obviously, grown up and still have their love for dragon-riding. Hope you like it!

Btw, I literally don't have a good name for the baby. Please comment if you have a good one! I'll edit it :)

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

Hiccup's P.O.V

Today was the day. Our first day since Algaretha was born. A whole day to ourselves, a whole day for me and Astrid to just relax and be ourselves.

"You ready?" I asked her, as I sneaked in my flight-suit even though Astrid told me not to take it. Hey, you never know when you need to fly.

"Just give me a sec. Come back, Algaretha!" She chased Algaretha around the house, trying to put her clothes on. What a lively little child she was.

"But I want to go with you!" She cried, after she was caught.

"Oh, it's ok sweetie. Daddy and I will be back soon. And besides, don't you look forward to a whole day with Uncle Tuff and Aunt Ruff? Uncles Fishlegs and Snotlout will be there, too."

Algaretha smiled, but I cringed. I still didn't trust them that well. All the memories of the twins blasting things, and Snotlout's clumsiness rushed back into me. I tried one last time changing Astrid's idea.

"Astrid, I really don't think it's a good idea leaving her with the gang. You know what they're capable of!"

"I also know that they're grown up, now." Replied Astrid. "Come on, Hiccup. It can't be that bad." She walked out the door with Algaretha in her arms.

Oh, it will be. I thought as I followed.

Snotlout's P.O.V

"So you want us to take care of a two-year old for the whole day while you two make googly eyes and faces at each other in some random island far away from here?" I asked at the academy. Those two laughed nervously.

"Shut up Snotlout." Astrid managed to say. I know she does still care about me, just a little bit.

"Fishlegs, you're in charge, since you're the most sensible here." Hiccup handed the load of trouble, diapers and giggles over to Fishlegs, who took it hesitatingly.

"Uhh, good luck guys. We'll be back before midnight. Until then, stay safe and please don't blow anything up. If you need anything, ask the temporary chief Eret." And after that, they flew off on Toothless and Stormfly.

"So....what do we do now?" asked Tuff.

"Well, it's obvious isn't it?" I walked over to Fishlegs and grabbed the baby. "We rock it to sleep and then go play some dragon-racing."

"What kind of rock? Do we throw rocks at it to make it sleep, or shake it violently? Becuase Ruff and I are okay with both." Ruff brought out hanfuls of stones, and Tuff cracked his knuckles and snickered.

I facepalmed. "You two are impossible."

The baby started crying. Out of nowhere! "Shh, shh it's okay, Algaretha. Uhhh, guys, what do we do?" Fishlegs started panicking.

"I have an idea." I smirked.

Fishlegs's P.O.V

"THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!" I screamed, but they didn't listen. Meatlug grunted in approval.