~6~

Picture of Annabelle on top
_____________

I walked up behind dad who was reading the Dailey Prophet.

"Blimey!" I said as I read it.

'The Boy who lies? ; All is well.'

That was the headline. I read the article and it talks about Voltemort etc.

"Harry's been expelled." Kingsley exclaimed walking in. Dad stood up as Kingsley came in.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Uncle Remus gathered in the dining room.

"What happened?" Mrs. Weasley asked. Uncle Remus looked at me.

"Anna will you please go upstairs?" Uncle Remus asked.

"But-" I was cut off by his stern look. I lightly groan.

"Oh all right." I said exiting the room and heading up the stairs. I saw everyone gathered at the top of the stairs.

Fred was holding what looked like an ear.

"What in Merlin is that?" I asked him.

"Extendible ears." He answered with a grin. He lowered the ear as I stood next to Ron. We started hearing voices coming from the ear.

We all listened to them talk, and by the end of that conversation we learned about Harry being attacked by a dementor and he is expelled because of using the patronus charm.

"They can't do that" Hermione exclaimed trying to keep her voice down. Fred raised the extendible ear back up.

"I believe they just did." I said. The door opened and we watched Moody, Tonks, Kingsley and some other Order of the Phoenix member who's name I have forgotten left the room and out the front door.

-

Later on we learned from Mrs. Weasley that Harry is being brought here tonight. Ron, Hermione and I waited in Ron and soon to be Harry's room. During this another Order of the Phoenix meeting began.

Hermione was standing there when the door opened revealing Harry. Hermione quickly wrapped her arms around him. I felt something stir in me but I didn't know what it was.

"Oh, Harry." He hugged back surprised. "Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack." She explained. "You must tell us everything."

"Let the man breathe, Hermione." Ron commented from beside her.

"And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous. I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you." She explained to Harry. "It's completely unfair."

"Yeah. There's a lot of that going round at the moment." Harry said walking further into the room. "So what is this place?" Harry asks.

"It's a headquarters. Of the Order of the Phoenix." I answered him. "It's a secret society, Dumbledore formed it back when they fought Voldemort." I explained. I noticed how Ron and Hermione flinched when I said his name.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" He says. "I've gone all summer without a scrap of news."

"We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did." Ron told Harry. "Only..."

"Only what?" Harry interrupted.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." I told him.

"Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. I'm the one who saw Voldemort return...the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed." I looked down at my hands.