~16~

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: Believing in yourself. Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history started out as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?"

I giggled.

"And what are you so giggly about?" George asks with a smirk.

"Stupefy." I said sending him back and I laughed.

"You're get distracted too easy that's why I'm giggling." I told him as he stood up with a slight groan.

"I can't help it that your so bloody beautiful." I felt myself blush.

"Keep up the good work Anna." Harry said passing us. I smiled at him but I frowned when I saw the look on George's face.

"What's with that look?" I asked George. He seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

"What look?" He asked innocently.

"That look you gave Harry. What is it?" He shrugs.

"It is nothing honest." He stated.

"Mhm." I said. He sighed.

"I just...I don't like the way he looks at you." I look at him surprised.

"George, Harry and I are just friends so I don't see why you're-"

"Expelliarmus." He says knocking my wand out of my hand.

"Who's the one distracted now?" He asked with a smirk. I scoffed before retrieving my wand.

"Oh you are so getting it Weasley." I told him with a small laugh.

-

"Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best you can." Harry told everyone. "And well done, everyone. Great, great work."

I walked over to where my bag was which was by the mirror as everyone was leaving. I slung my bag on my shoulder and my eyes came across a picture of Ced.

"Are you all right? I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day." Harry says standing next to me. I slightly shrugged.

"Nothing I couldn't handle." I told him. I looked back to the picture of Ced. "Its just...learning all this stuff makes me wonder if he knew this stuff then maybe..." I trailed off. I shook my head.

"Cedric knew his stuff. He was really good. It's just-" I cut him off.

"Voldemort was better." I finished for him. He nodded.

"You never were going to help me teach were you?" he asked breaking the silence. I chuckled.

"No, I wasn't besides it seems like you were perfectly fine on your own. You're a really good teacher, Harry." I told him. He sort of smiled. I looked up as I saw mistletoe grew above us. "Mistletoe." I whispered. I look at Harry.

He started to lean in. His lips brushed mine, I leant forward so is lips were now fully on mine. I felt butterflies. The same butterflies I felt when I kissed George for the first time. I felt a tad guilty. We pulled  apart for a brief moment to catch our breaths before our lips collided together again. I slowly began wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands awkwardly went on my waist.

_______________________________

What do you guys think of Anna and Harry?

Or do you guys prefer  Anna and George?

Vote/Comment