Chapter Twelve

(Vinny's POV)

"Alright, goodnight boys, it was nice seeing you again Vin! Makenna, say night to Vinny!" Mrs. Miceli smiled. "Night Winny!" Makenna giggled and climbed up the stairs, Mrs. Miceli right behind her. I looked at T-Money and laughed. "Your family is the best." He smiled. "I know." We turned our attention to the TV, until Thomas's phone buzzed. He grabbed it, then smiled, and looked at me. "It's Gab." I felt my stomach flip. "She texted you?" He nodded. "Said she was up alone, thinking, and wanted to apologize for earlier. She's buying me a donut tomorrow after rehersals." I laughed. "She is?" He nodded and laughed. "She just sent me this." T-Money showed me his phone screen, and on it was Gab doing a puppy dog face and the caption said "Please forgive me <3". I laughed, she is actually so cute. I looked closer and saw Nick asleep in the background. I felt a tinge of jealousy in my stomach. Were they sleeping together? I turned to T-Money, and looked at him seriously. "Bro?" "Yeah Vin?" He asked, quickly typing a reply on his phone and then turning his attention to me. "Have they slept together before?" I asked, gnawing on my bottom lip as I waited for a reply. T-Money shook his head. "They've like, slept in the same bed before, but they've never done that... Gab's a good girl. She has morals... Unlike some of the girls he was with in the past. Vin?" "Yes?" I asked. "I know you think you like her a lot... But please try your best to leave them be... Gab really completes Nick... She keeps him out of trouble... They're really happy together... If two people are happy, they should be left alone..." I sighed and looked at him. "T-Money, I know a relationship is meant for two, but there's always that one bitch who can't count." "What do you mean by that bro?" He asked quizically. I looked at T-Money. "I'm that bitch, Thomas. And what I mean is, I won't give up, until Gab is mine...." 

(A/N: Hi lovelies! Sorry this is so short and sucky. I know I haven't updated lately, I have a lot going on, but I promise that's changing from here on out. I love you all. Smooches :*)