Chapter Fifty-One

(Nick's POV ; Next Day)

"Thomas!" I smiled, giving him a bro hug. "Hey bro! Ready for some bball?" He smiled, pretending to dribble. "The real question is, are you ready to get your ass kicked?" I smirked, making Thomas laugh. "Sure bro, whatever you say." I laughed, and stole the ball from him, dribbling it and making a shot. "So bro.." Thomas said, dribbling the ball. "I danced with Gab yesterday." My heart nearly beat out of my chest at the mention of her name, hearing Thomas talk about her made me remember how I decided she was the one. The fact that she was dancing made me smile at the memory of how we met, the open class where she nearely killed herself dancing. "How'd she do?" "Good, actually. She's been practicing I can tell... She's imporved a lot. Vinny was imp- Shit." Thomas stopped talking. My jaw clenched at the mention of his name. "He was there too?" Thomas nodded slowly, taking a few steps back. "Were him and Gab talking a lot?" I asked, my fists tightening. "Well..." Thomas looked down. "Thomas..." I said, taking him by the shoulders. "Please tell me." Thomas sighed, and rubbed his head. "I left for five minutes to take my medicine, and when I came back in, they were about to kiss..."  My heart ached, and I dropped my arms to my sides, my eyes clouding with tears. But these weren't sad tears, but angry tears. She can't fall for Vinny, she just can't...

(Andrea's POV)

"Drea, what about this one?" Gab asked, holding up a black bodycon dress that could barely pass as a piece of cloth. "Gab, that would cover none of your assets..." I said, laughing. "Isn't that a good thing?" Gab asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "No." I laughed, and hung the dress back on the rack. We walked through Forever 21, browsing the whole store, until my eyes landed on two maxi dresses. "Gabrielle. Stop. Look." I tugged on Gab's arm, and made her stand next to me, her eyes fell on the two dresses, and she smiled. "Yes.." The two dresses were simple, but the colors gave them a pop. Aqua blue and pink on one, aqua blue and lilac on the other. We took them up to the cashier and paid for them, along with two pairs of nude wedges. "So Gab..." I smiled, swinging my bag back and forth on my wrist. "You and Vin..." Although my heart will always want Gab and Nick together, she looked happy with Gab. And that's all I want, my best friend's happiness. She smiled, and linked arms with me. "Forget me and Vin, we're not even a couple yet silly! How is my beautiful couple Candrea?" I smiled and laughed at the name she made us when we first started talking. "Me and Chris are great. We're both excited for this cookout, party thing Vin is having." She smiled, and squeezed my arm as her way of saying, "me too". I smiled, and we continued walking through the mall. We stopped at Starbucks, both of us ordering Vanilla Bean Frappes. She smiled, and stuck her straw in. "Here's to new beginnings." I clinked cups with her, and smiled, taking a sip, her words repeating in my head. Here's to new beginnings...