Chapter Thirty-Two

(Nick's POV)

Gab walked back to me, paler than a ghost. "What's wrong beautiful?" I asked, rubbing the small of her back. "Don't freak out okay?" She said, looking up at me. I nodded, and looked confused. She stood on her tippy toes, and kissed me passionately, then wrapped her arms around my waist. Her eyes met mine, and she sighed. "Vinny, he's uh, taking this class today." I felt my blood boil, and I looked straight ahead at the wall so Gab couldn't see my anger. Always. He always found a way. "Come on..." I grabbed her hand, and tried to pull her towards the door. "What baby? Where are we going?" She asked, staying put. I sighed, and faced her. "We're leaving Gab. I thought this would be some fun quality time for us, but he ruined it! He always ruins it!" Gab frowned, and hugged me, her head falling on my chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and stood on her tippy toes, using me for balance. "Baby, don't let him ruin our fun, okay? You're mine, I'm yours, and we have each other's attention. We're staying, and we're going to have a damn good time." I smiled, and kissed her, picking her up to spin her around. She squealed with happiness, and I laughed. I have the most perfect girlfriend ever...

(Chris's POV)

"So it goes, one, two, three, four, two, three, four, four?" Drea asked me, her body standing still waiting for my response. I looked at her, my head cloudy with the thoughts of how much I loved her. "Chris?" She laughed, snapping her fingers in my face. "Was that right?" I nodded, and pulled her close. "Let's just take a little break... Just for two seconds.." She laughed, and wrapped her arms around my neck, placing her lips on mine. I smiled, and pulled her even closer. Commotion came from the door, causing us to break apart. My arms stayed wrapped around her as we both looked towards the door. Standing there, was Vinny...