an Adventure drive

Thomas P.O.V

As we went to my Car, "I'll drive I'll drive " stefanie said. No you aren't you're just too drunk for driving. "But you too" stefanie said. Yeah but not that much as you and now sit inside I opened her the door. I went to the driver seat and buckled me up, stefanie your seat belt! "no I dont want it" stefanie protested. But you have otherwise I can't drive, the car knows that somebody is unbuckled and it blocks the speed. So? She said
So buckle yourself "I don't know how to do it" oh stefanie I said. "why so frustrated? Stefanie said "you can do it for me!" she added. She said it with so much elegance for one moment I thought she wasn't drunk but she drinked alot. As I went closer to her she tooked a deep breath and I buckeld her up while watching deeply in her eyes they are dark green with hazel outline so beautiful. Driving on the freeway as she suddenly said stopp! What happened I asked, take left to the giftshop she said I want something. I stopped and we both walked to the shop, I waited outside.
"let's go" she said. What did you buy? Oh I'll show it later. We walked back to my Car and saw smoke coming out my car engine, I immediately opened the car hood and knew the problem. The engine is over-heated because the cooling liquid tank had a hole and leaked. We have to wait for a while I said to stefanie. Oh okay she said. Somehow she wasn't surprised strange. We both had one choice it was too sit on the back seat and wait till the engine calms down. So we did it. It was really quite for some minutes just the slow song in radio and the cars passing us. Stefanie came near to me and said "It was a nice evening with you " oh my pleasure Miss Lahm. Thanks Mr. Müller she came near to me and Kissed me gently. She have butter Lipps! Amazing she can kiss really nice and I was soo happy that she risked the first step.
We watched us deep in our eyes and suddenly she was sitting in my lap and started kissing my more passionately. I can feel her hands going through my hair down to neck to chest and lower. She started unbuttoning my Shirt one by one. My hands were on her back as she was finished with my buttons she drived with her hands on my chest. She has really cold hands I can feel. "Take my top off " she whispered in my year, I can feel her Lipps touching gently my ear. As on command I tooked her top off. Wow she have nice lingerie on. Dark black with lace with red touch so sexy I thought to myself. She tooked my Shirt completely off so I was naked on my upper body. "Nice abs" Mr.Müller. Oh thank you very much Miss Lahm
By the way nice lingerie. "Oh just everything for you" she said. Stefanie was now under me I kissed her gently and went down ahead, I gave smooth small kisses all-over, her hands were on my back I can feel her sharp nails scratching me to come nearer....

Bastians P.O.V

Where is that guy!? So irresponsible how can he should be? Now I have to stay awake because he don't have keys. Maybe I should watch a film.
It's 2:30 am where is he?
"Knock knock.." oh that must me Thomas, hey where have you been? I was driving stefanie home he answered but she don't lives 2 hours away. "Bastian I dont have to give you a explanation now good night I'm tired" he said. Aha and why are your first 2 two buttons open? And your shirt is out of your pants "Good night Bastian" he said going upstairs.

~Next day~
Bastians P.O.V

Morning Thomas" Good morning Bastian he answered. How did you sleep? I asked. Oh actually really good thanks you? He asked, hah well I have to stay awake till 2:30 am due to someone who seems to had his fun and he even didn't said sorry or thanks yeah so I'm tired.
Bastian thanks for staying awake and sorry he said while eating his cornflakes.
So now tell me where have you been?
Nooo!! he shouted. Oh come'on Thomas we both know it you have tell it otherwise..
Thomas I know you and your dark doings! Now spit it out!
Oh Bastian I was with stefanie he said. I knew it!! I knew it!! Tell me more! "Well I Was with her and my engine got over heated we have to wait until it was calmed down and yeah she kissed me"
OMG!! What really? Yes naturally he said. And then? Then what? He asked. Tell me more ! "Nooo!! Get lost Bastian it's private he shouted. Aha our Tomy is growing up. "Shut up Basti" now move your butt and we have photoshooting with Instyle in 20 min. Hurry up he shouted..

Hey guys 💖 Sorry I haven't updated since a year but I don't had any ideas and when I have some I was too busy with school and now with work but I hope you still wanna read it 💞 and I hope you will like it. When you liked it leave a star 🌟 or comment so I know how it is😘 and sorry for grammar mistakes🙈

Love ya all 💞 👌