Team Presentation

~~Kapitel Eins~~

Bastian's P.O.V

'Beep Beep.... Beep Beep"

I checked my phone its 9:30am OH my gosh. I just woke up and made my bed. we will be late I shouted during I'm changing my night suit. ""wake up Thomas"- I said. its 9:30 we have to be at 10:00 in Arena, are you listening me? I can still hear how Thomas is snoring, I'll gonna kill this man!.

I went to his room and he is still sleeping like an angel, - My thoughts: I'll made a demon from this angel in seconds!!- I quickly went to kitchen and tooked something from cupboard and fridge. After that I went to thomas' s room again poured it on his face. ARE YOU MAD??-shouted Thomas very loudly, NO! I said I just wanted you to wake up. Mr. this is how you wake up someone by pouring a jar full of water and ice cubes on my face? Thomas said

I said YES! at the same time I was laughing my lungs out.

HA HA HA really funny Bastian said Thomas, oh Yes it was funny. now get ready we have to be on 10:00 in Arena or Jogi will be angry.

Thomas' s P.O.V

I hate this guy and why I'm just living with him in one house? I said to myself. "Because I'm a awesome guy" I heard saying it Bastian from kitchen. No you're not! I quickly went to bathroom and changed myself. I was walking in boxers around in my room as Bastian entered, "why are you nake?" Bastian asked. I'm not nake I have my boxers on!! I'm looking for clothes, what should I wear hmmm?

"just wear anything we have to change us anywhy, we are wearing our champions League Trikots today for presentations so" Bastian said

yeah you're right. I'm wearing my jogging pants with a FC Bayern sweatshirt and some pair of Adidas shoes. so hurry up its 9:50 I heard saying bastian while going out of the house. I'm ready I said!!

We're on 10:10 in Arena, Jogi was waiting of all of us in changing room as we entered the room Mario, Manuel and Phillip were already there the rest was on field we changed us quickly and Jogi gave us the instructions for today the stadium was already full with people. we waited in the type of tunnel between changing rooms and field. Now the stadium door's were closed and it was full with 75000 people we walked out and they all cheered so loudly!! I love my fans!

You all liked the first chapter soo please vote! and sorry for the small Grammer mistakes!