Things are looking up

3 days have passed since we got off the brand new eyes tour and Josh and Zac are gone. I still can't believe it but I'm slowly starting to accept it. Its what they wanted, and I want them to be happy. Maybe it will be good for Paramore, a fresh start...as long as Taylor and Jeremy stick around. I was terrified that now the Farros were gone T and Jerm would soon follow. I can't lose them they're my best friends! I can't think of anything worse than...I was soon cut off from my worried thoughts by the doorbell. I go over to open it, slightly nervous about who was on the other side, and as I do I realise there's nothing to be afraid of. Its only Taylor! 'TAYLORRR!!' I squeal and jump into his arms. Its only been three days but its been a dark three days and I've missed him. Whenever I'm with him I feel a connection but I try not to think about it too much, I doubt he feels anything. 'HEY!' Taylor said, sounding kinda confused but still excited as he walks into my house. It was quite cute. 'How are you doing?' He asks, still with a dorky smile spread across his face. Why he's so happy I do not know. 'Okay I guess..' I replied starting to frown. 'You're not seriously upset about Josh and Zac are you? Hayley its a new chapter for us! We don't need them we're still awesome! Jeremy thinks so too!' He jumps up and down and I feel a wave of relief rush through me. That was all I needed to hear. The guys weren't going anywhere and neither was I. Paramore is STILL a band.