Don't you ever wonder how we survive?

Hayley's POV

The first part of the shoot had gone really well. We'd filmed the water based sections and had moved onto the part where the guys had their instruments, I had my microphone and we were basically jumping off the walls. Trust me, it was a lot more fun than it sounds. Something I always find pretty amusing when filming a video is that I'm miming the whole time. The music is played and I basically just have to mime along and it's actually quite difficult to get your emotions across. The line of the song I probably connect to the most is 'Don't you ever wondered how we survive?' because it sums up exactly how I feel. I'm still amazed that we released a song song so quickly after the split. I thought that Taylor and Jeremy would leave as well, I was doubtful that the band would survive. But here we are, stronger than ever and I'm so relieved.

By the end of the day, the entire video had been filmed. It just had to be sent off an edited and hopefully released by the end of the week.

It was about 11.30 pm when we were allowed to go home. Since I didn't have my car Taylor offered to give me a ride. Obviously I couldn't reject him so we said goodbye to Jeremy and the crew and walked out to his car which was parked round the back. The video had been filmed in an old hospital so it was kinda creepy at night, but I felt safe with Taylor. Once we were in, Taylor reached for his collection of CDs in the glove compartment. Of course, he pulled out brand new eyes. We were singing along to All I wanted at full blast, it was so funny watching Taylor attempt the high notes. We were about 5 minutes away from my place when suddenly a truck swerves out the way of another car, but comes speeding towards us. I saw Taylor try to drive out of the way but it was too late. I was terrified. I remember screaming his name and trying to scramble out of my seat but I was trapped. My last thoughts before everything went black were filled with thoughts of Taylor, I was praying he was okay.

Thank you for reading another crappy chapter by me, please comment what you think I'd love to know! :)