Chapter 2

I drove to Starbucks after I filled out the application. I got my usual. A iced soy latte. Yum!

I drove back home listening to Beyoncè's new song "Formation"
She slayed! Yass queen!! Ok Mitch, stop, you're not at a Beyoncè concert, you're in a car. Calm your ass down.

I put my hands back on the wheel and continued driving.

I finally reached my house and was immediately greeted by Wyatt. I reached down to pet him. "Hey little guy." I said to him. I flopped my bag onto the loveseat and layed on the couch. I wanted to watch SpongeBob but I am to fucking lazy to move.

But I did have something in mind though..... Well more like someone.... Mr.Hoying.

(SOMEWHAT SMUT WARNING!!!)

I started to get a little 'problem' in my pants just thinking about him. I walked to my room and closed the door. I laid down on my bed and took off my jeans. I reached into the bedside table and grabbed the lube and the vibrator. I set them next to me on the bed. I slowly stroked up and down my member teasing my tip every time I came back up, small moans escaping my lips every time.

I reached over for the vibrator and grabbed it. I grabbed the lube and put some onto my hands then coating the vibrator. I rolled over onto my stomach and gently placed the toy into my ass, turning it on a low setting, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"F-fuck..." I moaned. I rolled over onto my side and grabbed my throbbing member stroking it slightly, pressing on my tip.

I felt my release coming. I turned the vibrator on high and stroked my cock faster than before.

"SCOTT!!" I screamed as I released all over my hand and the bed sheets. I turned the vibrator off and pulled it slowly out of me. I was breathless. I just laid there limp and weak.

I laid there until someone knocked on the door. "Shit!" I mentally cursed at myself. Who was here? I wasn't expecting anyone to come over!

I quickly threw on some clothes, splashed my face with water, and fixed my hair quickly.

I ran down the hallway of my apartment and opened the door to see Kirstie. Thank god.

"Hey Mitch! How'd the job hunting go?" She asked walking in to my apartment.

"Great! I applied at the karaoke bar down the road from here right? And when I walked in to the managers office to get my application, I took one look at him and was like 'I gotta work here if I'm gonna be with Mr. Hottie Hoying'" I explained.

"What does he look like?" Kirstie asked excitedly.

"Tall, 'bout 6'4, muscular, ice blue eyes, sharp as hell jaw line, sexy blonde hair. He looks like one of those porn stars who seduce their students." I said.

"Damn! That hot huh? If you get the job, I might have to 'accidentally' walk in on you working so I can meet this guy."

"Yeah. He's literally a male Beyoncé...... That says a lot coming from me." I said chuckling.

Kirstie checked her phone for the time. "I have to go. Me and Jeremy are going on a little date night!" She said.

I stood up and hugged her "Have fun queen!" I said as she walked out the door.

I looked at the clock. 7:45. I'm exhausted. I went to my room, slipped into my Rilakkuma onesie, and put on SpongeBob. I felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted off to sleep.