Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning feeling energized and ready to go. I walked down the hall, still in my Rilakkuma onesie and stared on breakfast. Waffles..

Beyoncé played from my iPod and I started humming along.

My phone rang all of a sudden and scared the shit out of me. I picked it up and looked at the contact. It was a unknown number but it was in LA.

"Hello?"

"Mitchell Grassi?"

"That's me."

"Hi, this is Scott Hoying from the karaoke bar you applied to."

"Oh hi! I wasn't expecting a call from you so soon."

He chuckled. "I would like for you to come in sometime today for a interview. What about 3 o'clock?"

"That's perfect! Thank you so much!"

"No problem Mitchell. I'll see you at 3!"

"I'll be there."

He hung up the phone as I was finishing up breakfast.

*After breakfast*

I walked up to my room and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed my purple button up, black skinny jeans and my Doc Martin's.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on a lukewarm shower. I stripped my clothes off, took a deep breath, and jumped in the shower.

As soon as I'm in, I closed the door to the shower and was greeted by warm water hitting my back. I got my hair wet and took time just to stand there.

I reached behind me and grabbed my shampoo and lathered it into my hair, digging my fingers into my scalp, massaging it slightly. I accidentally let out a slight moan. Whoops.

I rinsed my hair and grabbed my conditioner and put that in my hair. Now that my hair smells like mangos, my body should too right?

I grabbed my Herbal Essence body wash and lathered it on my body sensually. I wish Scott was here showering with me.

Wait what?

I'm getting in over my head again. That'll never happen right??

I jumped out of my shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and walked back into my room.

I grabbed my boxers and slipped them on, followed by my pants. I grabbed my button up, slipped it over my shoulders, walked to the mirror, and buttoned it up.

I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag. I grabbed my foundation and concealer and slipped those on real quick. I put on some mascara and a little eyeliner and I was ready to go. Just gotta do my hair.

I grabbed my comb and swiped my bangs to the side, getting a little frustrated when my hair wouldn't go into the right place.

Once I got my hair where I wanted, I sprayed hairspray all over it to hold it in place. I grabbed my bag, phone, sunglasses, and slipped on my shoes and left for my interview.