Chapt. 1

L pov

            I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I quickly turned it off so no one would get mad if I woke them up. I quickly got ready and headed to school so I don't have to deal with my so called family. As I walked to school I saw Michael and his group of friends. "God I can't stand him" I thought putting the hood of my jacket on hoping he wouldn't notice me.

"Hey freak" was yelled as Michael threw his cigarette at me "what do you want" I asked while still walking. 

Michael pov

"Well for one I want you to die and to stop when I talk to you" I said tripping L. As she fell I  kicked her and continued to school.

As I say the school in view I also saw L and her friend Kitty. Really what freaky names so I walked up to them pushing L into the wall. "Your a waist of time die all ready" i said as Luke can up to me "hey man take it easy lets go" he said. "Fine" I grumbled pushing her to the ground and walking off with Luke.

L POV 

After he pushed me kitty helped me up and asked if I was OK. I said I was and left to class. Walking there I saw Michael by the door so I put my head down and continued to walk in the class as I walked in I felt my feet go out from under me and I was then on the ground scrambling to grab my stuff. 

I heared Michael laughing and realized it was him god I hate him. The rest of the day went by as a flash and soon I was walking home to see Michael standing by my road. 

I ran past him to only hear him yell at me I then tripped and as a car coming I closed my eyes readying my self for impact but it never came. 

Instead I felt arms around me.