Chapter 2

L POV 

I had my eyes closed thinking I was dead until I heard Michael ask if I was OK. I opened my black eyes to look into his eyes.  My only thought was that I was alive until everything went dark.  

Michaels POV

It all started in seventh grade my parents were getting a divorce. And I liked L but I bullied her and when things got worst I took it out on her. 

And now it's just a habit to make her life a living hell so I fell better. 

I mean I was getting beat when I came home every night so I took my anger out on her.

 I didn't know what else to do so I did that I mean I live with my mom my dad left I do drugs and have tattoos I shouldn't feel bad for her. 

 How bad can her life be. 

Luke stuck with me though it and by that I mean he was by my side we were best friends and still are also I think he likes kitty so I don't pick on her that much and to be honest for Luke's sake.  

Also to be honest I think I still like L but I can't just say I've only bullied you because I like you and every time I say kill yourself I really mean I love you wait what I don't love her I think oh god this is going to be a wild ride. 

L POV 

yep my life sucks please no pity you will learn later or next chapter oh I broke the forth wall oops.