Grillby's

Luckily for you, you didn't have work today, so you decided to spend the afternoon at a local pub. Grillby's never had too many visitors and you've been there quite a few times.

You know a bit about Grillby, you two had been talking for the past several weeks. You would both just talk to each other after the restaurant closes and since not long ago, he'd walk you home afterwards, too. Your conversations would vary from joking around, to deep, meaningful thoughts and emotions. Grillby seems to enjoy your company while he works, so you tend to visit him often. Not too many humans go to the pub, mostly because they've never heard of it or they're just monster-racist bastards.

You've met all of the dog guards and you find them strangely funny. They've always got something new and quirky to amuse you each time you visit, but the rest of the time, they'd be asking if you had any dog treats. The word's gone 'round that Grillby has a massive crush on you. At first, you didn't believe it at all. You two were just friends! Nothing more, nothing less. But as you continued to visit him, you noticed that he began to act much different than the first time he began talking to you. You honestly wouldn't mind going on a date with him, but you're not sure if you've developed feelings for him.

You gleefully stroll into the pub and calmly walk up to the counter "Hey, Grillby." You wave. "Hey, (y/n). What would you like to drink?" He asks as he wipes a glass with a cloth. "Soda would be fine, thanks." You grin as you flop your arms onto the bench. "Sure, just a second." He said, sounding... too casual. Just as if he's trying really hard to stay calm. Maybe it's just your imagination, he's always calm, quiet and he never really opens up to many people. Well, exept to those he truely cares about. And then again, you have had deep conversations with him.

He came back a couple of minutes later with your drink and he set it carefully on the bench. "Thanks, Grillbs." You smiled as you picked up your drink. His fire burnt a little brighter, "No problem." He shrugged.

You drank your soda and talked to Grillby for a while, when he suddenly looked (by looked, I mean faced towards since, Y'know... he has no eyes) behind you towards the door of the pub. It swung open and the customer walked in. "Hey, Gas." Grillby waved.

'Gas...'

'Gas...?'

'Where have I heard that name?'

"sup, grillby." The voice sounded irritatingly familiar, but you couldn't place a finger on who it belonged to.

You curiously decided to look over your shoulder to see who the mysterious person was, and almost immediately, you recognised him.

"Hey! You're that guy I met the other day. Gaster!Sans, wasn't it?" You grinned.

"the one and only," He bragged, "and no wonder you looked so familiar." He sat down at the stool next to you, placing his elbo(nes)ws on the bench.

"oh, wait... wait, grillbs!" He chuckled as he looked up at Grillby. "What?" He asked. "ay, come 'ere." He gestured his hand for him to lean in. Grillby sighed and leaned over the bench, awaiting an important secretive message. "is this the girl you were talking about, last week?" He whispered into where his ear would be.

Grillby moved back, "You're so childish sometimes." He laughed. "is it?" Gas repeats. Grillby nodded and lowered his head slightly as his flame brightened. "tsk, lucky." Gas smirked as he looked over to you. You blushed and thought of the many possibilities of what their secret was about and if it involved you. "What? Why're you looking at me?" You cluelessly glared at each of them, as a red hue spread across your cheeks. You hear Grillby mutter something about... A door, and... a bell? Hm... Strange.