One Direction

i think i might give up everything just ask me to - (If I Could Fly)

i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen - (If I Could Fly)

for your eyes only, i'll show you my heart
for when your lonely and forget who you are - (If I Could fly)

shadows come with the pain that you're running from, love was something you've never heard enough- (Where do broken hearts go)

we sailed and ocean and drowned in a wave, built a cathedral but we never prayed - (Long way down)

when you're lost, i'll find the way, I'll be your light. You will never feel like you're alone, i'll make this feel like home - (Home)

if you ever feel alone, don't. You where never on your own, and the proof is in this song - (Don't forget where you belong)

all i know at the end of the day is you love who you love there ain't no other way - (end of the day)

you and me got a whole lot of history. We could be the greatest team, that the world has ever seen - (History)

how many night have you wished someone would stay? Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine. If i tried, i know it would feel like infinity - (Infinity)

i want to write you a song, one to make your heart remember me. So anytime i'm gone you can listen to my voice and sing along - (I want to write you a song)

right now, i wish you were here with me
cause right now,  everything is new to me - ( right now)