2 months

Two months went by. It was now the tenth of August 2015. My birthday. I am still dating my wonderful, amazing girlfriend Trinity. We have had so much arguments but we are still staying strong. This was the longest relationship she had and she was my first proper gurlfriend. My mum is homophobic and she wasn't happy when I told her I was bisexual. She denied being homophobic because apparently she had lots of gay friends. But I didn't care. I was happy with my girlfriend. I was not going to split up with her because my so called mother,who is meant to be happy whoever I become, doesn't approve of my sexuality.

Anyways I invited a few of my friends and Trinity to hang out with me for bowling, cinema and mcdonalds. It was a great day. In the morning before we left I gave Trinity a hug and told her to keep the relationship quiet for today, well at least in front of my mum. She agreed. We took loads of pictures in my back garden and then we was off. My dad drove us to bowling. I was wearing my prom dress and everyone else was in tuxedos and dresses.

We was a bit overdressed but it was my sweet sixteenth. So I deserved a good night. I wanted it to be special and i didnt go to prom, so i wanted an exvuse to wear my prom dress. After bowling, which my friend won at, we headed to the cinema. I was trying to contact my friend Freddie because he promised he will see me on my birthday. As he said he brought me presents and a card. Also he hasnt seen me in ages. We finally got in contact with him and he met us in the cinema. His a boxer, so on behalf of him and the other boys there and the fact I used to be a boxer. I decided to watch southpaw. A film about boxing. A good film. Half way through my friend joined. I don't think he paid to get in the cinema. He just walked in.

Well me and my sister had an argument and i ended up getting kicked out my house, which she doesn't live in, for my birthday. My sixteenth birthday. Trinity being a caring person, the love of my life and my hero, let me stay round her house for the night. It was extremely uncomfortable sleeping in my prom dress but I had nothing else with me and i didnt want to borrow Trinity's clothes because she does too much for me. She always takes care of me.

My perfect girlfriend made my crap day into the best day of my life. Even though my family was against me. I felt safe in her company. Just seeing her glossy green eyes made my frown turn upside down.

I made her my fiancee because I knew I wanted to annoy her for the rest of my life. I know we can get through any arguments. Some take more time than others, but i knew we could always work it out. I want to marry her even if my old traditional family does not except. I love her. I love her family. Her whole family treats me a lot better than my own flesh and blood. They are so caring and they know how much I care for Trinity and she shows them all the gifts I spoil her with. Trinity if you ever read this. I have got loads more presents coming your way. I love my baby girl.