Gifts

I cannot remember all the gifts I got my girlfriend if I get something wrong or forget something I'm sure she will be the first to comment.

I have got her many things from jewellery to a stress mushroom. Yes I am wierd like that but she enjoyed it. No not like that. Well. I hope not. Anyways I wouldn't say I am cheap because I always take her out and buy her stuff and I have bought her expensive jewellery before. The main reason I get her these sort of present is purely either a private joke or I know she will love it.

For example her favourite animals are dolphins, penguins and killer whales. Out of them animals I bought her like two penguin toys, penguin ear muffs and penguin onesie. I also bought her a glass dolphin figure and a dolphin necklace. I am yet to think of a killer whale gift but maybe in a couple of months.

Trinity is part Irish. She loves leprechauns (sorry about spelling) lucky charm cereals and loads of other things including getting drunk but that's another story. When I went on holiday, unfortunately without her, I bought her a leprechaun money box. I also went to a local shop and bought her the lucky charm cereal.

I bought her a lot of jewellery. For example hearts, music notes and dolphin necklaces as well as other necklaces. I made her a loom bracelet. I bought her expensive earrings as well as some from local jewellers.

Trinity loves the feeling of being with me as do I. We love everything about eachotger from personality to appearances to put scent. This is the main reason why I lend her my jacket and on the other hand if I don't she will take it anyway this is the reason why I have only got like one jacket left. But to be honest I cannot sleep without her by my side so when she is not next to me i have to have her on video call and have to have one of her tops with me. She has to have my jackets next to her.

I bought her loads of soft toys e.g a your my favourite bear, penguins, and a giant frog long story.

Last but not least a stress mushroom. As I'm all relationships we argue. People still say we are relationship goals because we manage to stay together even after the worst arguments. I got her the stress mushroom one because I'm diety minded and it looks and feels wrong and two because it may help her when we argue. This is also why I made her several open when letters. I'm which she can open when we argue ot if she's happy or on her period or something. I wrote her one for several occasions in which she can open when she is not with me. I spent months making them and putting all my love into each letter.

There are plenty more in which I cannot remember at this point but I'm assuming my gorgous girlfriend can comment a few more xx