Fight Back

Hello readers or whoever stumbles across this.
Yes I know I said I'd update Tuesday but I was grounded and couldn't get to the books.Luckly that gave me time to get some stuff written and decide some things.
First off gravity falls ending February 15 like three days from now and along with that alot of people are ending their fanfics and fanart.I became discouraged to continue my writing and art well because everyone else is stopping.After really thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I would continue well because I haven't written alot and also we still don't know all the mysteries of gravity falls.The show will will end yes,but journal three will be in stores soon revealing stuff we didn't know before and also who says Alex Hirsch won't make some shorts or spin off series after gravity falls is over.Even if he doesn't that doesn't mean give up well because what if the ending to gravity falls isn't what you wanted .Write a fanfic and change it.So yup I'm continuing and I hope alot of people who read this stuff I write who also have fanfics continue.so yup.Im officially back from my grounding and deciding if I should continue this. ..yeah...I should be updating tonight or early tommorrow morning.
Bye
Kat
P.s I'm really trying for tonight well because I sort of need to update the other gf falls fanfic.Also ,do any of you write fanfics?