Slender Man

Soundwave walked towards The Bridge, it was late at night but he had to know the reason, the reason of why he got that disgusting awful and not to mention downright stupid nickname. It had to be the most awful nickname ever. The last part didn't even make since: Man. What the frag?!? He wasn't a man, he was a mech. he would even be called a femme, but not a little fleshy that was at least twenty times shorter then him, as well as one thousand and fifty times weaker and less intelligent them him.

Save for the youngest human of the Autobots, he wasn't that bad.

But back to the subject at hand, why in the name of primus were they calling him that?

He remembered the first day he was called that nickname.

Soundwave left his quarters to head off to work. It was a little early to already be awake. But he could hear the sounds of Starscream, Megatron and Knock Out's voices booming all around the corners of The Warship.

When he followed the sound he was going towards the sick-bay. He heard laughter. Very, very, loud laughter, he had never heard laughter that loud and he was the communications officer. His job was to spy on everything, and that meant listening in on all the human fleshies conversation. Even when they laughed.

But what made him uneasy was that Megatron was laughing as well. Especially when he heard Knock Out's very girly scream.

Perking up, he had moved faster to see what was happening. When he got into the sick-bay they were playing a game, projecting it on the wall in the sick-bay. "Starscream....My Liege...Knock Out" Soundwave had used Megatron's voice to say Starscream, Knock Out's voice to say my liege and Starscream's voice to say Knock Out.

Knock Out paused the game and turned around as well as the rest of the group. "Soundwave" Megatron rasped taking a step towards his TIC.

Starscream snickered and leaned over towards Knock out who cocked his helm out with a waiting audio. Starscream put his hand in front of his mouth as he whispered something into the medic's ear.

This did not go unnoticed by Soundwave.

Soundwave pointed a long finger towards Starscream and Knock Out who had broken out into a laughing fit.

Megatron turned around them, "what's so funny"

"Soundwave is Slender Man!" Starscream blurted out, clutching onto his abdomen and holding onto Knock Out for support.

Soundwave tilted his helm then was taken back when Megatron had started laughing too.

Soundwave tensed, whipping around he left, ignoring the laughs of "Bye Slender Man!" or "See ya Slendy!"

Later that same day it was time for some really deserved recharge.

When he pasted Knock Out and Starscream the two broke out laughing while singing "gimme twenty dollars, gimme twenty dollars, gimme twenty dollars" When Soundwave snapped around to confront the two both of them closed their optics and covered them with their servos. "Don't look or it takes you!" they shouted and ran off the bridge.

After that, everyone had heard about Soundwave being called Slender Man and he never got rid of it.

Growling, he moved faster. His feet pounding against the floor, he had to know the reason. Why the slag was he called 'Slender Man'.

He turned towards The Bridge and walked towards his workstation. He turned on the large computer.

Extracting his tentacles he placed them on the keypad, sucking up all the information as he searched.

Placing his hands on the keypad he slowly typed in on something called "Google Search" apparently humans used it to find whatever they needed. He felt so unintelligent.