Kids, Kids, Kids!

It's been a month since Soundwave acted as Slender and took Megatron, Starscream and Knock Out. He did take them and trapped them in his quarters were no one could find them. And the troops were too afraid of the silent mech to question where they were. So Soundwave got to play leader for a day. But he did have to let his lord go and once he did Megatron snapped.

So now, Soundwave was walking through an old Energon mine. This was his punishment. It was actually pretty boring, now Soundwave realized why the troops hated doing this. It was boring as fraggin slag. He wanted to do something fun.

He sighed but kept walking around, his claws skimming the ground once and awhile.

He turned a corner, searching for the energon. It could've been worse; Megatron could've beaten the slag out of him.

There was one plus about being punished, he didn't have to listen to Knock Out and Starscream still calling him 'Slender Man'. Another punishment, Knock Out and Starscream were only allowed to call him 'Slender Man' 'Slender' or 'Slendy'. So really, he didn't do any good except make him seem more like a Slender Man.

Soundwave stopped when he picked up movement. It wasn't Cybertronian movement so it wasn't an Autobot or a Decepticon that was stalking him....probably wanting payback.

It was either an animal which Soundwave deeply despised those things or a human. He rather run into a human then an animal.

Blinking his optics he started walking towards were his movements were. He peeked around the corner and to see.

He smiled evilly when he noticed the three human pets that the Autobots kept around. They were sitting in a clearing. Rafael had his computer in his lap, doing work for school while Jack was looking over the younger boy's shoulder, half paying attention to what Miko was ranting on about.

"And then Alison screamed when he popped up on the screen and it was awesome. Of course I got chewed out by Sierra but it was awesome!" Miko exclaimed using a lot of hand motions.

"That's great Miko...hey did Sierra say anything about me?" Jack asked looking up at his friend. She merely huffed and stomped her foot on the ground. "Why do you care?" Miko asked, narrowing her eyes at him. "I just do, Miko" Jack said back softly, making sure not to get her upset. "And why do you care, Miko?" Jack asked. It was silent as everyone was waiting for her answer. Even Rafael stopped typing to look up at Miko wondering where she was going with this. "I don't care..." she said quietly looking towards the ground. Jack shook his head while Rafael face palmed. Obviously she didn't have a good excuse.

"That game you're talking about has to be the scariest game ever. Not to mention stupid, it is totally impossible that someone can be 7 feet tall with tentacles and change his height as he pleases also teleportation. No one can teleport" Rafael pointed out, continuing to type his research report.

"Nightcrawler can teleport" Miko retorted.

"Nightcrawler is a blue furry guy with a tail in the x-men; he isn't real" Jack explained, "neither is this...'Slender Man' you're talking about"

Soundwave smirked under his mask and continued watching their conversation.

"What if he is? We thought that we were the only ones in this whole entire galaxy but we share outer space with big giant alien robots. Who knows, maybe Vulcans are real too!" Miko exclaimed happily.

"Miko, just because we got lucky with meeting alien robots—wait, did you just say Vulcans? That's from Star Trek....oh my god, never mind. That is completely beside the point; we are not meeting someone that has the appearance of Slender Man...ever!" Jack exclaimed at Miko who pouted.